Rio de Janeiro (15)

Start from the beginning

"They would be cute together." Julie says.

"But not as cute as us." I say.

"Your such a dork." Julie laughs.

"Yeah but I'm your dork." I say.

Julie turns her head so she looking at me and I lean down and connect our lips. As crazy as it sounds, I can't get enough of this feeling. I love being around her and she make me really happy.

"What are you thinking about?" Julie whispers into my ear.

I give her a confused look.

"Every time your thinking about something you make this face, Its actually pretty cute." She says.

"I was thinking about us." I say.

"What about us?"

"How happy you make me and how I love being around you."

"Well its a good thing that you make me happy too."

We put in another movie and we all start getting ready to go to sleep. Its around 5 am and we're going to have to get up in a while so we all knock out. When I wake up I see that some of the girls are already up and taking showers. I get up and we wake everyone else up. We clean up a little, so its not so messy and start getting ready. I go upstairs to my room which is exactly how I left it before we left. I hop in the shower and put on some Adidas sweatpants and a Nike muscle tee. I put on my fuzzy Spongebob socks and go back to the basement with the rest of the girls.

"Really, Spongebob?" Ali ask.

"Hey don't hate." I say.

"I like Spongebob." Kling says causing me to laugh.

"Julie your dating a child." Carli says.

"Dude don't act like your an adult." I say.

"Yeah, Carlos some of us just wanna have fun." Morgan says.

"I have fun and don't call me Carlos." Carli says.

"Yeah, which is a rare occasion." Kelley says.

"Hey back off." Hope says.

"Yeah back off Carlos." Alex says.

"Look at Solo sticking up for her girlfriend." Pinoe says.

Hope glares at Pinoe and she hides behind Syd.

"Oh hell no Pinoe." Syd says moving away from her.

We were all quite of a moment then started laughing, to the point where we had tears streaming down our faces. We get ourselves together then go upstairs into the kitchen.

"Y/N!" Grandma yells.

I smile as she pulls me in for a hug and kisses both my cheeks. When she lets me go I'm pulled into a hug by grandpa.

"Caras estes são os meus companheiros de equipe e jogar futbol comigo nos Estados Unidos. Eu não sei onde eu estaria sem esses caras." I say. Guys these are my teammates and they play futbol with me in America. I don't know where I would be without these guys.

"Well thank you guys for looking after my granddaughter." Grandpa says.

"We'd do anything for Y/N." Kelley says.

"Yeah, she's family." Tobin says.

"Okay enough talk, lets eat!" Mom says.

"Where's Fabiana and Luciana?" I ask.

"There still mad as fuck that you left." Marcelo says coming down the stairs.

I jump out of my seat and run over to him, he opens his arms and catches me.