Chapter 1

Youngjae's house: 6:46 pm

"Fuck me harder daddy- ohh yes right there!"

I pant and stroke myself harder, watching yet another porn video.

"Say my fucking name bitch!"

"Daddy!"

My moans were under my breath, and yet they still took everything out of me. My chest tightened as I held my breath when the twink was choked and I'd pictured myself in his position. I came in streaks with my heart racing, rushing to clear my history on my phone.

After washing my hands and cleaning off my stomach, I skipped out the room upon hearing my mother call out to me for dinner.

"Youngjae! Come on baby, dinner's gonna get cold."I threw on a shirt and that fake ass persona where everyone sees me as this innocent kid afraid to say s-e-x and saw my oblivious mother smiling over the table with her cute little apron still on. She pulled out the chair for me and I took a seat, still looking up to her.

"Everything smells so yummy." "Yes, Eomma." She sat in front of her own plate after making sure that I was good, and

"Here you go, baby." She gave me a little more mashed potatoes because I loved the feeling of the creamy white soft substance on my tongue, the way that it burned for a few seconds and how smooth it went down- I need to stop my mother is right there and I CANNOT afford to pop a hard on.

"Eat up so you can have a great day of school tomorrow okay?" I nod and she sits once more. Dinner was silent after that, just a casual smile ever so often.

With mom it was never awkward, only when she nearly catches me being a slut.

I've ordered many things in the mail and only once did she open my package, thinking it was some sick joke from a classmate. Boy do I wish I could've used that dragon toy. I bet it felt amazing.