Aftermath

A/N: If you've enjoyed this story you can buy me a coffee :) https://ko-fi.com/kat5591

_________________________

Chapter 11

They did try shawarma and it was surprisingly good. There was controversy about what they did in New York. Some people called them heroes, others called them vigilantes and there were some people who refused to believe it happened at all. Fury got his point across to the World Security Council, however, they now saw the need for the Avengers. That's what the world now knew them as. Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Ghost, Hawkeye, Thor and the Hulk. They were seen as heroes and plastered across the news. They didn't want to be of course. They soon went back to their normal lives; if that's what you could call normal.

Thor took Loki and the Tesseract back to Asgard. It was going to be safer there. Loki would answer for his crimes in front of Odin and sentenced with whatever was fit.

Bruce and Tony departed together. They were going to rebuild Stark tower and make a few improvements.

Natasha and Clint went back to their normal shield lives. They were going to help prepare the agency for another attack similar to this one.

That left Steve and Abi to try and figure out where they stood in the world. Almost seventy years had passed since they lead proper lives so now they had to figure out new ones.

They all went their separate ways and hoped not to be reunited anytime soon.