The dress came to her mid-thigh, and was, also, strapless. It was a true southern summer dress, but Iana instantly fell for it when she looked at herself in the mirror.

  How could I hate this dress?

  “Okay girlies,” Iana said once she bounced down the stairs barefoot. They hadn’t given the shoes to her yet. “I’m done. What else?”

  Iana was surprised to see that the girls were already prepped and prettied themselves in the short amount of time for Iana to put her dress and undergarments on.

  Jeesh, they work fast.

  “Your shoes are at the front door, we’re leaving in a few minutes,” Mia murmured, she was too focused on texting someone to look up.

  Iana headed to the front door, and saw a pair of four inch glittery white opened toed heels. These too, Iana fell in love with the shoes once she out them on.

  These girls did good, I admit, they did pretty damn good.

  “Okay, I’m ready,” Iana yelled.

  A couple minutes later Cindy and Tyler came down the hall with a camera in each of their hands.

  Iana groaned. “No pictures,” she begged, “please.”

  “Sorry Hun,” Cindy apologized, “Father’s orders.”

  So for the next few minutes, the girls posed together for the sake of her father’s happiness.

  “I thought he would never let us be,” Cassie groaned.

  “Hey,” Mia said, “were out now. So let’s leave before he comes back for more pictures.”

  The girls all got into Mia’s newly refurbished Mustang. Hadean paid for all the expenses to fix Mia’s car, so she didn’t spend a dime.

  Her parents though, invested in insurance for her.

  The scenery slowly bled from houses and buildings to the woods.

  “Hey, where are we going?” Iana asked from the back.

  “We’re going to one of the clubs in the next town over.”

  Somehow, Iana knew that Cassie was lying. It wasn’t that her voice was shaking, or a stutter, it was the tone. Someone normal probably wouldn’t be able to recognize it.

  Iana wasn’t normal.

  It seemed like forever when the car stopped. Iana was partially asleep, so she was jerked awake when she heard the car door slam in front of her.

  Iana looked around. There were still trees everywhere.

  “Uh, guys,” Iana started, “I don’t think this is the next town over.”

  “We know,” Mia chirped.

  “Then why are we here?”

  Cassie began dragging Iana down a path, not answering her question. Mia didn’t come with them, and that raised Iana’s suspicion.

  Finally, they stopped when the path split two ways.  Cassie started fiddling with Iana’s hair and wiping spots on Iana’s face.

  “Stop that,” Iana snapped, and hit Cassie’s hands away.

  “Follow the path with the lights. You’ll know when to stop.”

  At that, Cassia backed up into the woods away from Iana until the trees hid her.

  Iana sighed. I have a weird group of friends.

  She looked at both paths, and groaned.

  “It would help if there were lights on one of the paths!” Iana yelled to nothing.

  Then, at the corner of Iana’s eye, a twinkle went off. Iana turned her head, and caught another movement. It was a light!

  Iana followed the light on the left path. The ground was slightly unsteady, so she had to walk carefully.

  The ground soon smoothed out, and when it was completely terrain, Iana gasped, and took in the sight before her.

-----------------------------------------------------

Heya guys. I just wanted to say thank you for all your support and hope you like Frost's Touch!

Also, Iana's dress is in the sidebar if you wanna check it out!

Thanks!

Share it! Vote it! Love it!

-Lunalove673