Chapter 6

I woke up looking forward to hanging out with the goofball Cam. I got out of bed and took a shower. I put on jean shorts and a tank top (^above^). I took out my phone and took a selfie and posted it to snapchat and instagram. 

I went downstairs and poured myself a bowl of cheerios and got a glass of milk. I went to sit down and eat and saw a note on the counter.

Mahogany and Carlos went to Carlos's. Us boys went out today including Cam. We left at 6am and Cam will be back here by 8am to take you out. Johnson is the only one home. See you later. :)
                                                                                                    -Tay

I had an hour before eight so I ate and went on my phone. I decided to go on twitter.

Going out with Cam today! :)

I posted. There were a ton of likes and reply's to it within the first few minutes.

"Tweeting I see." Johnson said from behind me

"Hey Johnson. Yup." I said

"How did you sleep?" 

"I slept well. You?"

"I slept fine too."

"What are you doing today?"

"I don't know. Probably just hang out here."

"Maybe Cam would let you come out with us."

"Nah it's fine. You have to bond with that goofball."

"Haha. Okay, if you're sure."

"Ya I'm sure."

Johnson and I ate and talked. At five minutes to eight I went to brush my teeth and grab my purse. Then I went downstairs and slipped on my converse and was waiting for Cam. Ten minutes passed and he still wasn't here.

"Cam's not here yet. Did he forget?"

"No he wouldn't have forgotten. He's probably just running a little late. You could call him if you want."

"Okay."

I called Cam but there was no answer. I then decided to call Taylor. He didn't answer either. I tried all of the other boys, but no one was answering their phones!

"Do you know what's going on Jack? No one is answering!"

"I don't know. It's not like the boys to all have their phones off. Cam isn't planning a surprise for you, is he?" 

"If it is a surprise for me I wouldn't know."

"Oh yeah. Just wait a little more. Maybe they are planning a surprise or something."

"Okay."

I was fooling around on my phone when Jack got a call.

"We'll be there right away." I heard him say

A/N

This was going to be a long chapter, but I'm stopping it here because I don't know if I like the rest of what was supposed to be this chapter. :)

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks!