Chapter Twenty Seven

"Just wait until my team gets a hold of you and all your associates," You gave a little Hmmph, as Nazar held you back, Niles was talking to the pilot.
"They have a surprise coming, that's all I can say. Say, where do you want to go anyways? Paris? London?" Nazar gave you a smile as he gently touched the bruised cheek. Where have you heard the place London brought up before? You knew where it was of course, but you remember hearing a conversation about with the team.
London.
"Would you really take me to London?" You say, a little bit too excited. Prentiss. Emily, that was her name. You had no other option. Going to London? Someone would report a helicopter leaving outside of Giles and then Garcia could track your location. However, being a hostage in a helicopter could make matters much worse. You would be up in the air and barely no reaction time if something were to happen.
"Of course, anywhere you want. We go. Just you and me. How does that sound?" Nazar chuckled as he slightly touched the bruise cheek.
"We could have that date by Big Ben," you played along, hoping he didn't sense your fear.
"Lovely, a picnic. Something casual, but sweet," Nazar replied as he still held onto you, while boarding the helicopter.
"I hope I get some wardrobe choices when we land?" You ask, trying your best not to sound annoyed.
"Better yet, my dear YN," Nazar said as he turned around to grab something. You couldn't help but give an annoyed laugh. The dress was very skimpy, something that would not be part of your wardrobe.
"It suits your eyes," Nazar remarked as he handed you the dress. For some odd reason, you felt as though you were in an Indiana Jones movie.
*******************
"Michael's dead! How could he be alive?" Reid said with absolute anger.
Morgan and Rossi gave each other a weird look.
"Relax, kid. We all thought he was dead," Morgan told Reid as the team gathered at the soccer field.
"We can't trust anyone. We can only trust each other and that's it. No one from the law enforcement until we know for sure what is happening," Hotch ordered as a sudden gush of wind blew JJ's sunglasses off her head.
There was an awkward moment of silence before the team saw a helicopter leaving Giles.
Morgan gave a worried look over to Hotch as Hotch sighed.
"We need an avp on any helicopters, airplanes, whatever air transport you may have here in Giles and the surronding area," Hotch said into his ear piece.
"The license was capitol XD 540," Reid said, as he got on the phone with Garcia.
"How did he possibly have saw that?" J.J asked as the helicopter turned around, now heading East.
Rossi shrugged his shoulders.
"The copter's destination is London-" Reid was cut off by Hotch.
"I'll tell Emily," Hotch said as he got his cell phone out.