Saturday

*Emily's pov*
I wake up and smile as I realize it's Saturday. I go to the bathroom and take a bath and brush my teeth. I climb down the stairs and enter the kitchen to get something to eat. I grab a banana  ,yogurt ,tea and a grilled cheese sandwich. Then sit on the couch in the living room to watch TV . I tune channels and stop at Disney channel.

After eating I get to my room to do my homework. I lay on bed when I'm done and start feeling tired till my eyes close and I sleep. I wake up at the sound of people talking and wash my face before I go downstairs I stop when I look and find my mom sitting with her friend from college I think if Ms. Loranza is here that means that her son is to I look in front of them and see "John" the biggest player in school.  He is also the hottest guy I've ever seen and an old  friend.

I quickly turn to go back up since I'm still in my PJs. But I trip and fall on my face. I groan from pain and look to see if anyone realized. And everyone did. John quickly got up and walked fast towards me.

"Are you ok" he asked

"I'm fine" I answer

"No you are not, let me help you"
He says giving me his hand
I take it and pull myself off the floor
"Thanks"
"No problem"
"Hi Emily" Ms. Loranza says
"Hi Ms. Loranza"
"I better go" I say
"Ok" he says smiling

I return the smile and go upstairs as I enter my room I flop myself on my bed and put my face in a pillow. I can't believe that just happened, I think. Then get up to go to the bathroom.
***********
*John's pov*
I go back down when Ms. Merzina asks my mother to stay for lunch and my mom agrees as they get up to prepare lunch Ms. Merzina asks if I could go get Emily I nod and go upstairs.

I reach Emily's room and find the door opened so I enter. As I walk in I bump into the side table and a box falls open I take a step forward and step on something I quickly remove my leg to look what it is. It's an old necklace I bend and grab it to see if it broke and it did after that Emily enters.

"What are you doing here " she asks
Then realizes the necklace in my hands.

"What have you done" she says angrily

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to brake it" I say getting up to hand it to her

"That's the last thing my grandmother gave me and now you broke it "

"It can be fixed right"?I ask

"No it can't it's one of a kind" she says as tears stream down her face

"I'm sorry"

"Get out" she shouts

"But yo- "she doesn't let me finish

"Leave me alone" she says motioning to the door

I nod and leave

"Where is Emily "her mom asks

"She wants to be alone "I answer

"Ok then it's best to leave her"

We sit and begin to eat when we finish my mom and I leave.
*********
*Emily's pov*
As he leaves I collapse on the floor and hold the necklace tight and continue crying.

*************************************
A.N: I hope you enjoyed.
So tell me if you ship John and Emily maybe I could make that happen.
Till then.