1

3rd person

As usual, the couple met at the local park. Leaves spiralled towards the ground and birds chirped cheerfully. The breeze gently blew across the lush green grass until...

'Guess what!?' Hyejin screamed jumping around flattening the grass.

'Whaaatt?'

'I GOT A BEAN BAG!!' Hyejin screamed happily.

'Oh,' was all Taehyung could say. 'Well, guess what!?'

'Did you make a hat out of seaweed?'

'Yep. How did you guess?' Taehyung stared at Hyejin, puzzled.

'It's on your head pabo,' Hyejin laughed and smacked his head. The seaweed hat fell to the ground. Taehyung sheepishly smiled then pouted and begged her to eat the seaweed.

'What? You're telling me to eat off the ground!?'

'Umm yeah. The 5 second rule is legit. You can eat dry food off dry ground but not wet ground because bacteria like damp conditions so the–'

'Yeah just shut up. Where did you learn that?' Hyejin asked and clamped Taehyung's mouth shut.

'Mrrhhhhmmm!'

'Well, appa came back today and told me when I dropped my seaweed scarf,' he replied as I began eating the seaweed. 'Appa opened a seaweed company while he was in the USA then he brought it back home. He's making it international soon. Also, here's what I really wanted to tell you. I want you to model for our company,' he grinned and hugged me tightly.

'Really? Of course. Anyway, here's what I wanted to tell you. I went to the clinic to pick up the shiba inu (doge) I just bought. I let my nurse look after it for a while. I named it Saitama!'

'Since when do you watch one punch man?'

'Since I found a silly picture of you cosplaying,' I tried to hide my laugh.

'Oh sh!t. That's the most embarrassing photo of me!' Taehyung squeaked and covered his face in embarrassment. I removed his hands from his face and flicked his forehead.

'Oh you two are such an adorable couple!' I heard a voice and turned around to see Hayoung, the nurse. She's Jinyoung's older sister. She handed over our puppy and gave us some fruit salad. We ate in awkward silence until Saitama barked.

'Oh you want fruit too?' Taehyung asked Saitama.

'I don't think dogs can eat that,' Hayoung said but Saitama was already chewing on the orange slice in Taehyung's hand, everyone unaware.

Word count: 359 (not including bold)

Thanks for reading. This will have slow updates unfortunately as I plan out the story but it will speed up hopefully. I'm also writing another 15 books.

~Ji