For The First Time (Chap. 1)

____________________________________

WARNING!

Contains sexual stuff between GIRLS

Hope you enjoy!

____________________________________

Tsumugi carefully carasses and squeezes Ritsu’s breast as she licks and sucks softly on her neck.

- This feels good, right, Ricchan, she whispers into her ear before biting it carefully.

Ritsu pants and tries to remove Tsumugi’s hand. It’s embarrassing that she does stuff like this to her, but like she said. It feels good.

- I bet it feels good inside you too sweety, I want to devour that beautiful body of yours completely..

- N-No.. Not there Mugi-chan.. Uhn..

When Tsumugi carefully inserts a finger Ritsu does everything she can to keep her voice in. Tsumugi pulls up half her bra and licks her nipple, bites it softly and teasingly before sucking and licking it some more. Ritsu pants and grabs the sheets with such a hard grip that her whole arm is almost impossible to move.

- Relax Ricchan, let your voice out and enjoy instead of fighting the pleasure, Tsumugi says as she looks deep into Ritsu’s eyes. Ritsu then blushes and swallows hard.

- Gome, Mugi-chan, I’ll do my best to relax, she says and sobs.

Tsumugi smiles and keeps playing inside her with her middle finger. Ritsu then lets out a soft moan, and Tsumugi stops. She looks at her cute uke with big eyes and blushy cheeks. Ritsu slowly opens her eyes and meets Tsumugi’s amazed gaze.

- W-What, she asks nervously.

- You sound adorable, Ricchan, please let me hear more of that sexy voice of yours, Tsumugi answers and inserts another finger too. Once again, Ritsu lets out a moan filled with pleasure and lust. She pants violently and slowly places her hand on Tsumugis left breast.

- Remove your shirt too, Mugi-chan, she asks quietly.

Tsumugi smiles and takes out her fingers. She pulls her shirt over her head and throws it down on the floor, she than takes off Ritsu’s bra and throws away too. Ritsu blushes, now that both her breast are fully visible. Tsumugi smiles and looks at her with a lustful gaze at the same time as she takes off her own bra. She bends down and gives Ritsu a soft and loving kiss before slowly kissing further down on her thin body. She stops when she reaches her breasts and kisses them softly.

- Oh Ricchan, your body is so perfect, and it responds even better than I’ve ever dreamed it would..

- Don’t say that Mugi-chan, hazukashi yo...

- No need to be embarrassed, Ricchan.

Tsumugi kisses her stomach and carefully carasses her left thigh. She grabs both her legs and holds them up. Ritsu’s skirt then falls down and softly lands on her stomach. Tsumugi smiles and kisses the back of her left thigh before she teasingly strokes her over her panties.

- You’re all wet and warm down here. You like it that much when I touch you, she asks with a quite dominate voice.

Ritsu blushes, whines a little as Tsumugi continueas to touch her and nods. For the first time, she admits that it feels good. And Tsumugi becomes overjoyed.

- I’m so glad, Ricchan.

She takes off har soaked panties and throws them to the floor, where all the other clothes are, and touches some more before bending down between Ritsu’s legs. She starts licking her, and her actions gets responded immediately with a loud and lustful moan. Ritsu’s body feels all warm and fuzzy, she feels like she’s living inside a dream. That’s how good it feels when Tsumugi touches her.

- Please, more Mugi-chan, she begs with drool running down from the corner of her mouth. I want yoy to devour me..

Ritsu slowly walks up to the music room, and when she enters the others are already there. What happened last night was something she never thought would happen.

- Ricchan, you’re late, Yui says and looks at her. And why do you look so tired, not enough sleep?

Ritsu looks at Yui, and then at Tsumugi. ”How can she be so fresh and lively?”, she thinks and goes to her seat.

- Here you go, Ricchan, Tsumugi says and servs her a cup of tea.

- Thank you Mugi-chan, she says an yawns big.

_________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed! I'll update as soon as I can! =u=