J-HOPE

Your pov

There is it, Ms.Jong is stand at the front of class and read our math scores. Like usual, I fail. Well, I not realy care about it's because I think it's nothing to care about. I never have interest in this math thingy. Don't know why, but I think it is just a normal thing to fail in math subject.

"Good job you all. Your scores is more good then last month. But, Y/N... please go to my office after this class." She say and I know what she want to do at me. She will punish me like usual. I just nod and the class is finish after a minutes.

I go out from the class and go to Ms.Jong office like what she tell me. After I reach her office door, I knock it twice and the door open.

"Sit down here Y/N." She say and go to her sit. I go to the chair that in front of her desk and sit.

"Okay, I want to go straight to the point. For the honest, I realy sad with your score Y/N. All of your classmate get a good score but you? You are fail... I'm tired to always punish you and you will fail after anything I do. If you want to stand in this school, please... Study hard for this subject. Your score at the other subject is so good. But math? No." She say it's but now is a not like usual. She always go straight to punish me and for the next test, I will do the same like what i do now. I don't realy understand what she want to say.

She continue and say, "I want to say here is, I will give you someone to tutor you math. Well, he is your senior but he good in this subject. Maybe you know him too." Wait, tutor?! Like what the hell?! Is she realy Ms.Jong?! Ommo!

"He will fetch you after dissmiss. So please, start study hard from now on." She say and I can't do anything but to agree and get out from her office.

Dissmiss time~

Andwaeeeeeeee!!!! Why is the time go so fast?! I just want to stay here. I don't want to meet with whoever that my tutor.

But.... I don't have any else choose to make. I have to go to study with that tutor too. I go to my locker and take my things to bring it's to home. While I fix my thing, someone approach me from my back.

"Umm... Y/N? Hye, I am Kim Hoseok or you can call me J-hope. I am your tutor for this one month." I look at my back and what the?! He is that hot guy in this school who the ideal type for all of the girls in this school! How can I get this guy to be my tutor?!

"Hello?" "Uh, hye. I am Y/N. Nice to... meet you." I say and he smile. Omo! That smile kill me!

We go to library because he say it is the peachful place to study. I get out my math book and late to inform, before Ms.Jong get out from the class she give us the homeworks and it is like a hill high.

I make it and I can feel an awkward. I just focus on do this homeworks but I know he keep look on my book. Aish.

"Umm... Y/N-ah, it is not like this. Here, I teach you first." He say and pull his chair more closer to mine. He take his pencil and start to teach me.

"First, this number 8 have to write here and this x number are write here. You have to calculate this first and do the last step. It is how you have to do." (Hehe, sorry for that. I just take a random question that I see on this text book. Maybe you got blank but please just ignore it.) He say while write the thing that make me damn blank here. But after double teach from him, finaly I get it.

Skip it... It is already one week you be tutor by J-hope~

We always make a tutor class after dissmiss now. He is so good to be my tutor. Because his kind side, I be so exited if think to go study with him. My interest is be more to math. I be in love with math and also HIM. Hihihi.

Today, he say he want to bring me study at his house because his parent is not there. He say he more comfortable to study at home then at library.

"How is my house? Sorry if it's not good. But I think we can be more comfort at our own place to study right?" He say and I just smile and nod.

We start study like usual and be more serious on study. We probaly study at his study room in this house. It is so comfort. It is more private then at the library. Library is peachful but have so many of people but here, it is feel more comfortable and just us here.

"I think, today our tutor class is finish. We can continue tomorrow. Umm... do you want to eat something?" He ask and I say yes.

"Okay than, I will order the pizza." He say and make a call on the phone for the pizza.

The pizza is already here and we are eat it's. I can see his eat style. He look like a little kid. So cute...

"Why? Hihi, sorry for my childish eat style. I realy love pizza so this is why my behavour is a bit weird." He say.

"Ani, gwanchana... You look okay with that. I understand okay." I say and smile.

But he just stare at me, on my face. It is make me gulp and scare. Is it something on my face? Jebal... what is it J-hope?!

He lean closer and swipe his thumb at my cheek. He look at my eyes and say.

"You look like a kids too though. Your cheek have some pizza sauce here." Oh my gowd! J-hoppppppeeeee!!!!!!! Why you make it's! My cheek is burn now and I confirm it is red like a tomato. Bad guy you J-hope!

He giggle and look at me. I avoid his gaze and eat. But...

"Saranghae, Y/N..." He say it's and make me shock. Is this a dream or what? Is he confess to me? Oh my god!

He cup both of my cheek with his arms and make my eyes meet with him. He stare at me and lean closer and closer. I can feel his lips against mine and I can't say anything. It's make me blank.

He brake the kiss after a second's and look into my eyes.

"Can you please give me a chance? I know it is just a week we meet but my heart can't deny it anymore. I fall in love to you just in this short time. I love you Y/N..." He say and lean closer again.

He kiss me and I reply it's after a seconds. Our lips dance in a harmony music and perfect. His hands are around my waist and pull me closer to him. I put my arm on his neck and we deep the kiss. I can feel he is smile between the kiss.

"Thanks Y/N. Neomu Saranghaeyo." He say and it is make me smile. I can't belive it that he be my boyfriend now. Before, he is my math tutor but now, he is my boyfriend, my love, my heart and my life.....

The end.....

Enjoy read guys...

Zyiqah...

My Mr.Right One, AFI♥...

Oh my god... so cheesy... >///<