"no you don't! how dare you fire on a wizard when his back is turned!" mad eye shouted hobbling over. his wand bounced and the ferret followed the motions dangling in the. the amusement drove everybody bonkers in laughter till tears flooded our eyes and i found my self on the floor, surely this was the most important thing to happen in history.

"Moody- Oh my gosh is th- is that student?!" professor mcgonagall came bustling in her tight lips open in shock.

"techincally its a ferret" he was most definitely insane, but brilliant, oh so brilliant indeed.

"put him down this instant!" she squealed as the ferret dropped returning back to the Malfoy brother. his hair was a mess, his usually perfect robes all over the place and he ran away screaming something about telling father.

i leaned against george still crying, he would never live that one down.

"we never use transfiguration as punishment to our students! surely dumbledore told you that" her voice shrilled sounding like mad eyes strict over protective mother.

"he might have mentioned it"

"and you will do sure to remember it!"

once the tall professor turned around moody stuck his tongue out at her as if he was a child before grabbing harry roughly by the arm "come along potter, we have stuff to discuss"

--

"malfoy!" the professor snapped making me raise my eyes up and glare at him "what." i bit.

his long nose tilted down in a glare, the beady blackness in his eyes piercing into my own "attitude will not be tolerated in my classroom!" he bellowed dramatically swishing to the front, the anger rose in my throat till the quill bended in my hand at odd angles.

"40 points from Gryffindor!"

hermione gasped next to me and everyone around me turned to me with wide eyes. the chair screeched behind me as i stood up, the anger pulsed through me like crazy "What the bloody hell was that for!" i shouted.

hermione tugged at my sleeve eagerly trying to get me to sit down but i ripped my arm away from her blinded by hate from this slimy haired git who stood in front of me. his head slowly turned to me, his eye twitching. "sit right now malfoy" he seethed

"oh yea? or what?" i demanded dropping my quill giving him a taste of his own dramatic medicine. my jaw locked so tight that i thought my tooth would crack, i had to clench and unclench my fists.

"averly, sit down" i heard a mutter and glanced to see Draco giving me the look, the one i got too many times at home signaling that i had gone to far. i sighed and looked back up to the professor who was now dangerously close.

"there is a fine line between bravery and stupidity, i suggest you quite trying to show off to your friends" his breath smelt of rotten fish, his eyes tried to dominate my own but i only leaned in closer.

"i havent gone many people to impress, do i?" his lip twitched. he realized i wouldn't back down from him, i would back down to his rudeness.

"how completely unacceptable to be so ignorant, how disappointed would your parents be" he dared to say twitching his lips up realizing that it had gotten to me. i rested my palms on the desk feeling my nose flare.