What are we doing here? I asked.

You'll see, he said.

We walked into the arena through the players entrance and went to the locker room, where I found a pair of ice skates in my size next to Jon's skates.

I heard you lime to ice skate, so I figured I'd take you, Jon said behind me.

We laced up our skates and walked out to the ice.

I stepped out and skated a few laps around the ice.

You sure are a good skater, Jon said.

You haven't seem anything yet, I said.

I then turned out and did a whole ice skating routine.

Wow, you were right I hadn't seem anything yet, he said as he skated up to me.

He wrapped his arm around d my back and started pulling me around with him.

We reached center ice and he stopped and turned to me.

Here's something I've always wanted to do, he said and pulled me close putting his lips on mine, right at center ice where he's usually facing off against an opposing team.

We pulled apart and skated around for a little while longer before getting off the ice and driving back to my hotel.

When we got back to my hotel, Jon told me to stay put and he ran around the car just to open the door for me.

I got out and we kissed one last time before saying goodnight and going our separate ways.

I walked upstairs and into my family's hotel room to find them all passed out. I changed clothes, brushed my teeth and hair, and then crawled into my bed.

I woke up at 8 this morning and took a shower. After I showered I got dressed in leggings, a Blackhawks T-shirt, Uggs, did my make up, and put my hair up in a high ponytail before going down to breakfast.

I ate breakfast and then my whole family decided to go to Sears Tower.

On the way there, I got a text from Jon.

Morning babe, what are you doing today?

I'm in my way to Sears Tower right now, and then were probably going to go see the Bean.

Mind if I join, I have nothing to do.

I don't mind.

Great, on my way.

Jon's joining us, I hope everyone's okay with that, I said.

We reached Sears Tower and I saw Jon already waiting since his apartment wasn't far from here.

We went up to the 104th floor and ended up taking a ton of pictures. I had pictures of my whole family, my sisters and I, my parents, sisters, and I, with my cousins, and with Jon.

I made a collage of all of the pictures and posted it on my Instagram and twitter.

We headed back to ground level and then off to Millennium Park.