BEHIND THE SCENES OF "THE LIFE OF LUDWIG BEILSCHMIDT"

I conducted an interview with ZoeyVargas for her book, "The Life of Ludwig Beilschmidt" and asked her some questions. Before we started, she told me this: "When Ludwig slept in the graveyard, he imagined Feliciano next to him and had his arms around him."

Me: what song was the story based around?

Zoe: Luck by American Authors

Me: how late did you stay up finishing this story?

Zoe: *laughes* two in the morning for like, over a week.

Me: I'm gonna ask you about some backstory on some other characters I there, okay?

Zoe: okay

Me: where were Romano and Spain in this?

Zoe: remember? Antonio died and Lovino was captured.

Me: no, I don't remember that.

Zoe: and if you want to know what happened to Lovino, he died.

Me: okay so what some other characters, like the boy in the market?

Zoe: the boy in the market, well first of all, he was based off of Masato Hiradira and he was actually a hallucination.

Me:....did you just make that up?

Zoe: make what up?

Me: the thing about the hallucinations

Zoe: no.

Me: was Ludwig hallucinating from grief?

Zoe: yeah

Me: how did Alvar act after the funeral?

Zoe: after the funeral...he probably was either in tears or...nah. He was in tears. He was completely breaking down.

Me: what about Prussia?

Zoe: Prussia..was absolutely broken down.

Me: I mean long after the funeral.

Zoe: he never forgot Ludwig completely. He never completely got over it. He's still, he cried and talks to Gilbird every night.

Me: anything else you want us to know?

Zoe: there's going to be a sequel.

Me: how long did it take for Ludwig to decide, like really decide, that he was going to commit suicide?

Zoe: umm..ah. Dang. Well, as you know he's was, like, cutting,but he probably realized he wanted to die after he realized how much he was struggling with himself. Well I mean right after, um, Feliciano died, Ludwig said that Feliciano was "just another person added to the list of dead people" and also the day he went to the grave and slept there in the graveyard. And he also probably realized it after he noticed how much time he had on his hands. And you know, just because he knew.

Me: Time on his hands now that Feli was gone? *wiggles eyebrows*

Zoe: Stop.

Me: so earlier you told me about Ludwig's dream. What other ones did he have concerning Feli?

Zoe: hmm. Honestly, Feliciano was probably on his dreams every night. Also, fun fact, Gilbert and Francis meet up and they don't know that they both knew Feliciano. They end up talking about him and thinking they're talking about two different people. Eventually, they say his name. (By the way, they're at a bar.) Anyway, they both end up crying and Francis orders way too much wine. Gilbert gets drunk and they start to tell happy/funny stories about Feliciano and Lovino (and Ludwig. Oh, and Antonio.). They then check into a hotel across the street and sleep there for the night. (THIS WILL BE IN THE SEQUEL)

Me:....I can't wait.

Zoe: I know

Me: that concludes this interview! Have a nice rest of the day/night!!!