1

"9"months later...

Meek POV

"Manari, you finally about meet Nicki." I said and she looked up from her phone.

"You talking about they pretty, smart, big booty girl you always going off about?" I chuckled and nodded.

"Now don't let yo smart ass mouth get you in trouble when she come over." She rolled her eyes putting on a different outfit.

"If she's not smart with me, I won't be smart with her."

"Little girl you are 14, get hurt if you want to. Anyways she'll be here in any min-.." The doorbell rang. "Oh that's her! Come on." I yelled going down the stairs and she walked in.

"Wassup baby." I said kissing her and she didn't say nothing.

"You nervous?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yes. Because she was your only girl, and only child. Now we have-.." She came down the stairs so Nicki stopped talking.

"Nari, this is Nicki. Nicki this is Nari." Nicki smiled and held her hand out. Nari high-fived her cross her arms going to flop on the couch.

"Just be cool. She gotta attitude problem like her momma." I said and Nicki nodded at first but when I mentioned momma she went to a blank face and cleared her throat. "Don't catch an attitude." I said and she looked at me.

I sat down and pulled her on my lap.

"You can get out my daddy lap, thank you." Nari said and I shook my head. Nicki looked at her crazy and slowly slid off Meeks lap.

"Why you listening to her?"

"Cause I'm not about to argue with a child." She said and I nodded.

"Oh okay. Manari introduce yourself." She sat up and I chuckled at her smart ass mouth. She reminds me so much of her mom each day.

"My name is Manari but people call me Nari. I'm spoiled. My daddy's ONLY girl." She rolled her eyes and I shook my head. "The only child. I like to dance and have girl days; not with you though." Nicki shook her leg fast and I put my hand on her leg.

"Ok want me to tell you about me?" Nicki said.

"No, I don't like you like that."

"Manari stop yo, she didn't do nothing to you."

Nicki turned to me and kissed me in my mouth. She grabbed my face and released.

"Love you." She said and I smirked.

"Love you baby." I said and she smiled.

"Daddy ion like her. She gots to go, Ugh! Why momma have to go!!" She yelled and ran upstairs slamming her door.

"My bad." I said turning to Nicki.

"You needa get that little girl in check. She mad disrespectful, && I'll be damn if I bring my baby over here. He only 2 months and she Wildn' like this."

"I think she know you gotta kid?.."

"How? She wouldn't know unless one of us told her."

"She can sense it. Any kid can... At least I think." I said and she giggled.

"Yeah but let me get back home to my baby. I love you." She said kissing me and I held her.

"I can't even see my seed?" She giggled.

"You can but Rihmeek I'm not bringing him over here till her attitude correct." She said and closed the door. I opened it and walked behind her.

"You got a bad attitude also!" I threw my head back. "Both of y'all.. In the same house fuck!" I yelled and she giggled pulling off.

--

Nicki POV

"Hey Jr! Heyy." I said playing with my baby as he kicked his feet and moved his hands fast as he laughed. "Who's mommy's favorite boy?..huh?" I tickled his stomach and he laughed again.

Getting distracted, meek called me.

"Wassup beautiful ." He said and I blushed.

"Hey Rihmeek."

"What you doing?"

"With Jr."

"Needa see my lil man. Shit I feel like you my baby momma who won't let me see my child." We moth giggled.

"Rihmeek no! That's not even cool." I laughed. "We will come over tomorrow ok?"

"Nah, come tonight."

"But baby, I don't want to get him ready by myselfff." I whined and he chuckled.

"Ight, I'm coming over to get y'all." I smiled and flipped my hair.

--

Meek POV

"Where Jr?" I asked kissing her and she pointed to her room. I walked back to her room and she followed.

"Looks who's here baby!" Nicki said to Jr and he smiled from ear to ear. "He's such a happy baby." I chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Ok you go get ready and I got him. Y'all staying for two days though." She sighed. "What's wrong?"

"I just want to live with you and be happy. In a minute  I'm about to say fuck her feelings and just move in. But Ima stay in my place."

"Baby go get ready, we'll talk about this when we get to the house." She walked to the shower and I grabbed Jr some sweat pants and a white t-shirt with some socks since he's just going to bed.

I went to her kitchen and grabbed his milk, baby water and placed it in his diaper bag. Going to his room, I grabbed clothes and placed them in his bag. Nicki came downstairs putting her hair in a bun, Nike sweatpants, a tight shirt, and slippers. Due to the fact it was 11:30 at night.

"You ready?" I asked her and she nodded. I pulled the covers over Jr and we walked out.

---

There's gonna be a lot of "🤔" thinking in this book. Ima test y'all smartness 😭.

But what book should I update tomorrow ??