Chapter 1~ ruining the moment

Maddie's p.o.v
It's 9:00pm and I have just finished in the studio recording a new song with the Jacks called 'Tides'. G and our manager went so it was just me and JJ. He was just packing up his things whilst I was staying late doing some things on my laptop, filling out a a thing to let my manager and producer know that I can record a new song.

Just then, Jack came up to me and put his chin on my shoulders as I typed away at my computer. We have this sort of relationship; we are absolutely best friends. "Watcha ya doing?" He asked me.
"Just letting Mike and James know that I can record a new song" I say turning my head a bit to see his face. I'll admit, I do have a crush on J but I can't tell him or it would ruin our friendship.

For a few second, I was staring into his beautiful eyes whilst he was staring into mine. We snapped back into reality and carry the on what we were doing and acting like nothing happened between us. We normally do this so this isn't the first time that this has happened.

"Right, I'm going to go get a snack. Do you want anything?" He asked, getting up from the position on my shoulders. At night, this place is so creepy and I don't want to be in a room alone "actually, can I come with you?"
"Of course you can" he replied. I shut off my laptop and got out of my seat. J was already waiting by the door so I walked towards him and we walked down the long corridor leading to the vending machine. We were the last people in the whole building so I hugged JJ's arm as we walked. He didn't mind because it was really scary and we do this a lot. I got a pack of sour patch kids and J got a pack of lays.

As we walked back up to the office, I remembered that my and J's favourite movie was on at 10:30. "Jack, Harry Potter is on at 10:30! We need to get back to my place to watch it!"
"I nearly forgot about that! Are you done with your work?"
"I can do that in the morning. Shall we go back to my place?" I said in the worst British accent ever, linking arms with him. "We shall" he said.

Jack J's p.o.v
Ok so I've had a crush on Maddie for about 3 years now. I mean, who wouldn't have a crush on her? I was snapped out of my daydream when Maddie said that we were at her house.

I love Harry Potter! We got into her big house and it was only 10:15 so we had 15 minutes to get blankets, pillows and snacks. For the snacks, we decided on cookies, sweets, chocolate, popcorn (obviously) and little cupcakes and Arizona. Me and Mads went upstairs to get the blankets and pillows. I got the pillows whilst she got the blankets. I bought down about 10 big pillows and 6 smaller ones.

It got to 10:22 and Maddie still hadn't returned with the blankets. Just then, massive blanket monster started to come down the stairs. I could hear Mads giggling rom behind the mound of blankets. She started to stumble a bit so I got up before she fell. When I was on my feet, she started to fall. I ran and caught her just as she was about to hit the floor. Maddie fell into my arms and shuffled the blankets out of her face to reveal her hair all messed up. "Hi" she giggled. Maddie stopped giggling and we just stared into each other's eyes.

For some stupid reason, I started to lean in. It was all perfect until my annoying iPhone started to ping non-stop. Wait... And her iPhone was going off like crazy. I mentally rolled my eyes and pushed her back up onto her feet. This has happened a lot so we just pretend that nothing ever happened. We both go and check our phones. The noise is from Twitter and Instagram so it must be important. But I hadn't posted a photo or tweeted anything for about 2 days.

Oh well. Guess I'll find out what going on when I open my phone.