What happened last night?

-3rd Person POV-

Sean awoke to the bright sun in his eyes, shining through the half-open window. He groaned, not wanting to wake up just yet, for he had a massive headache. He turned his aching head to the right, and looked at the figure of a sleeping man next to him.

Wait... Am I naked...?

He looked around the room and found various items on his floor, including his clothes. He frowned, just realizing that there was a mysterious man in his room, and he was naked.

What the hell happened last night?

Sean heard the man groan, and looked over at him. The man turned over and faced him, and Sean almost had a heart attack when he saw who it was.

"Mmm... Jack...?" Mark said in a raspy voice, licking his dry lips.

"Holy shit, Mark! What the hell happened last night?" Sean replied, trying to stay calm.

"Wha-whaddya mean...?" Mark replied, obviously still delirious from sleep. "Ahh sorry, I only function once I get coffee." Mark added in, voice still raspy.

Sean stood up, and, holding his head, walked out of the room to make coffee.

Holy shit. I hope I didn't have fucking SEX with my best friend last night! I can't remember anything... Oh god, I hope Mark didn't drink anything..

After he made two cups of black coffee, Sean made his way back to his room. "Mark, I have some coffee for you." Mark sat up, and pulled his hair out of his face and took the coffee from Sean's hand. He took a sip, and told Sean everything that happened.

"So first, we went to a bar. I didn't drink anything, but you had maybe five beers before we left. We went back to your place, and, since you were drunk, we both stripped. I left my boxers on, and you did as well. You... You got in my lap and started grinding your hard-on against mine. We were both moaning louder than Satan himself, so you're neighbors probably heard. Anyways. I pulled off your boxers, and let your erection spring free of its hiding place. I bobbed my head on your member and you loved it. I loved your moans. After that, you... You pulled off my boxers, and my dick jumped out as well. I lined myself up at your entrance, and... Plunged right in. I thrusted, in and out for maybe 10 minutes, but then you told me you were about to finish. Ironically, so was I. So we climaxed together, and after cleaning up, we cuddled and went to sleep. You were very good, Jack. Very good."