Chapter 5

Bella's point of view

"In the meantime you aren't going anywhere by yourself" Tony said

"What, why?" I asked

"Because if you are with a companion my brother will not go near you, he wants no one to know where he is located" said Thor

"OK fine but for now Tony and me need our rest we both have busy days tomorrow" I said

"We do?' Tony asked

"Yes, we do yo have a important meeting tomorrow and I have to show those schools around tomorrow" I said

"Oh yeah I forgot all about that, well in that case we must get our rest to be energized tomorrow don't we" He says

I nod and then he walks over to me and picks me up bridal style and starts walking out of the room with me laughing all the way.

"Later guys you know the way out, make sure to lock up" Tony says behind him to the team

When we got to our room Tony put me down on the bed and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. While he was in the shower I changed into my pajamas and got settled into bed. After a while Tony came out in his pajamas and got into bed as well. We cuddled and eventually drifted off to sleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I woke up to my alarm and saw that Tony was still asleep so I decided to let him sleep some more so i quietly got out of bed and took a shower. After my shower I got dressed and went to the kitchen to start making breakfast for Tony and me. After making scrambled eggs, some bacon, toast, and Tony's coffee I set the table. While I was doing so I heard a just woken up Tony stumble around upstairs. I had just finished setting up the table when Tony made his way into the kitchen.

 I had just finished setting up the table when Tony made his way into the kitchen

"Morning sleepyhead" I said

"Morning, why didn't you wake me up angel, I didn't even hear the alarm" He said

"I didn't wake you up because you looked so peaceful, so I decided to let you sleep a while longer" I said

"You're so good to me" Tony said

I just laughed and sat down to eat with Tony. We went over what each of us had to do today. After I got to changed I headed back downstairs to make sure we had everything we needed. After a while Tony came downstairs and we went to work. When we got there Tony headed to his office taking my purse with him because I had to start giving the school's their tours. That is how my day went, right now it's the afternoon and I'm waiting on the last school to arrive for their tour. When the group arrived I noticed that it was Forks High School, I was shocked when I saw that the Cullens were there. Even Carlisle and Esme were there, I quickly got my composure back and introduced myself. About through the tour I looked at the group and noticed this tall man wearing all black. I noticed that he didn't belong to the tour because he wasn't wearing the wristband like the rest of the group.

"Excuse me sir but may I help you?" I asked him

"As a matter of fact you can, by coming with me" He said