The Day

Today is the day I get to see Lucas, I couldn't be any more excited. I get my phone and text Lucas, "see you today, love you :)" I then get out of bed to get ready for my flight. I hear a ring from my phone. It's from Lucas.
TEXT MESSAGE
Lucas: can't wait to see you love you ❤️

Me: Love you more! I'm so excited babe. ❤️

Lucas: me too 😍, have a safe flight :)

Me: got to go now, see you soon xx

        I turn off my phone and start to carry all my stuff into my car. I wish I had Lucas to help me carry them, they were so heavy.
I drive to the airport, every moment thinking about seeing Lucas for the first time in forever.
         Anyways, I finally get there. So excited, well of course not the process of getting into the plane, but just to see Lucas.
I finally get on to plane, and the flight is ready to go. I squeeze the handle of my chair, thinking about hugging Lucas.
         It was really early in the morning, so I decided to sleep out the flight. I wake up more excited than ever. Once everything was settled and I finally get off the plane, I text Lucas of course.

                       TEXT MESSAGE

ME: Hey babe, I'm here where are you?

Lucas: I'm by the entrance, I can't wait to see you 😍

ME: okay I'll be out there soon xx love you

Lucas: love you too babe ❤️

      I smile and turn off my phone. Even texting him is making me more happy. I've created a list of nicknames I can call him while I'm here just so I can embarrass him maybe.
     I walk out of the airport and see Lucas standing there, just waiting. He glanced up and he had the biggest smile I've ever seen him have. I drop my bags and run to his arms. "I've missed you so much," I squeeze tighter.
"I missed you too," he kisses the top of my head. I look up into his eyes, "I love you."
"I love you too." He kisses me.
I smile. Lucas looks at the bags I dropped,
"Should we get those now?" I nod my head then we then pick up my bags, "why are these so heavy?" Lucas asked while picking one up.
"I have a lot of stuff," I laugh. He rolls his eyes and smiles.