🌿🌌🌿

The lights of the fire illuminated his face so well. Beautifully shadowing his angles like an angel, firing the sight in his eyes. It was so peaceful, to lay lazy eyes on soft edges of rose bitten skin, pink, chapped lips so plump and brown, doe-eyes that seemed so heavenly.

His voice was soft like ice creme on a hot, summer day and the way he worded everything was so philosophical, like it needed to be re-read and re-read in an English advanced placement class and picked at for the meaning.

Tyler is beautiful, and Josh was just smitten over the boy across from him. Innocently chewing on a smores and laughing at the senseless joke Brendon pulled, like nothing else even matter but the moment they were all sharing.

And in the midst of his beautiful, angel-like laugh, Tyler's eyes averted and met with Josh's. Staying locked, and the tension between them was so heavy. Josh just wanted to reach over, run his fingers threw Tyler's chocolate hair, over his jaw for safety and connect their lips; harsh and messy.

Under the stars and the moon that shined so bright were the only times they were able to intimately share their greed. Amongst wet grass, the sounds of the ocean behind them, and the cool, thin air that bit them. Josh and Tyler felt something emotionally, and physically, and it might've been foggy between them.

But.

They fell in love.

🌿🌌🌿