Chapter Five

It all happened so fast. He arched up his hips, bringing their chests together as he grabbed Harry's hair in one hand and his shirt in the other. Their lips came crashing down onto each other, and before Harry could even process what was happening a strong, slippery tongue was pushing its way through to meet his own, and...oh...

Harry moaned. He found his own hands fighting to pull Draco as close to him as possible, yanking at material and skirting over his beautifully soft hair-

AH! So that's what Pansy had been talking about. He felt the laughter rumble through his throat, and Draco just squeezed him tighter.

He was kissing Draco Malfoy. He was kissing Draco Malfoy and it felt amazing. All those fights, all that tension, now it all just seemed so right, like it had been leading up to this moment all along.

They sprawled on the floor, their bodies undulating together, and Harry could feel Draco's hardness rubbing up against his own through their trousers. "Yes," Harry whispered as he gasped for breath. "Yes."

"Want you," Draco mumbled as he attacked Harry's neck, sucking and licking and biting in his fervour.

"Got me," Harry assured, before gasping out loud. Draco's hand had worked between them and was now firmly rubbing against Harry's crotch, adding to the pressure already there. "Take me."

Draco barely broke their kissing as he quickly lifted himself up and attacked the zips keeping them apart. Harry wanted to get involved though, and soon his shirt was off, as was Draco's, and then there wasn't much left keeping them apart at all.

"This is your happy place?" Harry whispered as Draco conjured something slippery with his wand into his hand that he then massaged liberally against his and Harry's groins. The sensation was mind-blowing, and Harry struggled to keep his thoughts coherent as slowly they began to grind together.

"Yes," Draco mewled, kissing him again. He wasn't going to last much longer, but then he got the impression Draco wasn't either. "Wanted you...so long."

"I'm here," Harry assured him, his fingers digging into the flesh of Draco's arse as his pace got quicker and quicker. "Right here Draco." He yelled out as his orgasm built, seeing stars in front of his eyes. "I'm going to-"

"Me too," Draco grunted. "Me too, I'm-"

Harry seized him as their climaxes collided, wailing and gnashing and panting desperately for breath.

"Fuck," Harry exhaled, dropping back onto the wooden floorboards, letting Draco slump bonelessly on top. "Wow. I think...I think I just found my new happy place too."

Draco grinned sleepily and fumbled for his wand. "Expecto Patronum," he said casually, and a huge burst of silver erupted from the tip. There before them, in all their naked glory, settled Draco Malfoy's first ever patronus.

Harry groaned. "Of course it's a bloody dragon," he said good humouredly, fishing out his own wand from his discarded jeans and whipping up his stag. The two ethereal creatures regarded each other as the stag cautiously approached, before nuzzling its head into the dragon's flank. "My one likes it."

"Your one loves it," Draco teased, pulling Harry back in for another, messy hug as the spells faded away.

Harry shrugged, hardly able to suppress his smirk. "I'm not sure," he said, running his hands over the smooth skin of Draco's back. "I think we need to do some more research, test our theories."

"Is that so?" asked Draco. Harry nodded. "How's your schedule for this afternoon, think we could do some more testing now?"

Harry rolled his eyes and pretended to think. "Well, I guess, for you..." He dove back in for another languorous kiss. "I'm wide open."

Draco gave him a look of pure sass. "Not yet," he said, glancing purposefully down at their hot, entwined bodies. "But you will be."

And that was how Harry learned that both he and Draco had many happy memories they could make together, and patronuses were never an issue again.

The End

Thank you for reading, please review! To discover more of my writing, visit www.hjwelch.com and www.helenjuliet.com