Part 11 - Hi Delirious

Start from the beginning

"Craig..." Tyler sighed. I was so confused.

"Craig listen... I was surprised that's all. You want to hear the truth? That night was the best night in my life. I always dreamed about that moment and it came last night. I always had a crush on you," whispered Tyler. My heart skipped a beat while my brain started to consume that information.

What? Tyler and Craig? MiniCat? Real? What happened last night? I mean I wish them the best, that's for sure.

I heard a lock and then opening door. I only imagine that they hugged each other. I was so happy at that moment.

"I'm sorry. I thought you regret everything that happened," whispered Mini. I heard Tyler laugher.

"Cmon you silly." I waited a few minutes after they left the bathroom.

So MiniCat is real! That's awesome. Dammit I can't tell this to Evan, but I truly want to. Maybe I can tell that Cartoonz told me.

I went to pack my things to be prepared for leaving to the airport, when Vanoss called.

"Sup, bitch?" I greeted with great mood.

"Delirous, hey. What are you doing?" He asked me and I looked around.

Think faster!

"Watching some movies. I'm totally bored, man."

"What movies?" he asked and my heart skipped a beat.

"I started with Shawshank, now I am watching Ted 2. Wanna join me?"

"I'm sorry I interrupted you. What's going on the scene right now."

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Think, Delirious, think.

"I don't even know. I almost fell asleep to be honest. How is your day at PAX so far? Did you enjoyed that party yesterday?" He laughed.

"Oh... great! I don't remember a damn thing from yesterday. We have so much fun here. But it's raining. How's your weather?" I frowned.

"Gimme a second. Just need to pull the curtains." Quickly I looked at the weather app, which I had installed at the phone.

"Oh my... that sun is killing me. Nope, there isn't any indication about raining." I giggled and silently breathed out.

"I miss you, man," he whispered and I smiled.

"I miss you too. We have to play a game together soon." 

"I'm counting on it. Have you talked with Cartoonz?"

"Yes. Why?" I tried to hide my curiousness.

"Is there any chance he talked with you about what happened last night?" I giggled. In that moment I heard a knocking on my door.

"He just said, you were wasted and you had his phone for a while. I gotta go, someone is at the door." I expected goodbyes but he surprised me.

"I can wait." I blinked a few times while the knocking repeated.

Who could that be?

"I'll call you in a second, I promise." I hung up and went to the door. I opened it and couldn't believe my eyes. It was Vanoss. It took me just a few seconds before I released I couldn't speak. I swallow and smiled.

"Hi," he greeted me and glanced over my shoulders. I gestured him to come inside. I went for paper and the pen, while I grabbing my phone.

"I know it's rude from me to come here without any invitation. I... I was just thinking about what you said." I started to write. It's ok. I'm really glad, you're here. Luke always talks about you in the best way possible.

He smiled after reading my note.

"So you're Luke's friend, right?" he asked and I slowly nod.

"Well I was just thinking. Yesterday you said that you love me and Delirious and you would love to play some games with us. I was talking with Delirious a few seconds ago so what do you say about calling him now? We can ask him together."

I'm fucked. He knows, surely.

My heart was racing. I took a note and wrote: That's not necessary. I think you and him have too much work to do.

"Nonsense. He told me he's bored. He is gonna be excited. Let me just call him."

He pulled up his phone a called somebody. After a few seconds my phone started to ring. I looked at him and he smiled.

"Hi Delirious."