Back at it again

Dani's POV

"Mom!!!!"

"Yes sweetie"

"Did you pack my sweaters"

"Yes Dani"

Tomorrow is the day, tomorrow is when I get to go back to California after 5 years, yup 5, they said 2 but it ended up as 5

Before anything I'm going to recap what's happened the past years.

Grayson and I have been on and off for the first year and a half. It was just too difficult because we said we would keep in touch for 2 years, but 2 turned into 5 and we just decided to end things since long distance wasn't working and I told him to move on but he said he would wait. There goes our relationship again. After that I broke my phone and completely lost all my contacts except Bailee's. Because I remember her writing down her number in my diary, so I stayed in touch with her.

Btw I have not been with anyone for the past 5 years. Maybe I've matured, I'm currently 23 jeez I'm old

Remember that note Grayson gave me a couple years back when I left California, the last couple words were 'I will never forget you'. Yeah so I turned it into a song and it's been number one on the billboard hot 100.

Anyway I hope to see Grayson again, only Bailee knows that I'm coming tomorrow, oh and by the way her and Ethan are engaged. He popped the question a couple months ago, and their wedding is in 2 weeks.

That's so exciting and she wants me to be the maid of honor I can't wait.

My biggest question is, what happened to Gray?