HERBOLOGY

□ □ □ □ □

BEING A RAVENCLAW, Suzy Lee had expectations to uphold. Being sorted into the house of the witty and wise, she was expected to be smart, and to get good marks. And as far as Suzy knew, no Ravenclaw had ever failed in a subject, and she really did not intend to be the first. She should've been able to at least pull through with an acceptable. So really she was it trying to fail at Herbology. She was trying, she really was. But when was she ever going to need to know how to look after half of the things they were learning about, especially since majority of them were dangerous and only an idiot would decide to try and grow them in their backyard.

But she had to say, the most embarrassing thing out of it was that she now had a tutor, who went by the name of Neville Longbottom, a Gryffindor boy in her year. Usually, it was the Ravenclaws who tutored the Gryffindors, not the other way round. Suzy could only imagine the teasing she'd get if people found out she failed, and that she now had a tutor.

Now, Suzy has to endure the embarrassment of being the only Ravenclaw to need a Herbology tutor. Plus, there's always the added stress that she had to obtain either an E or and O in her N.E.W.Ts if she wanted to go onto be a healer. Really, she was not feeling confident after failing the subject in her O.W.Ls. No pressure or anything, but the rest of her life literally depended on Neville's ability to teach her the material, and Suzy's ability to remember it all.

IRENE BAE as SUSANNAH "SUZY" LEE

NA JAEMIN as CARTER LEE

□ □ □ □ □

i came up with this idea because i just sat my own exams recently, and i honestly love this, like you have no idea (so don't even think about stealing it). i think suzy is definitely going to be a character we can all relate to though, having to go through the stress of exams and get good grade that can determine the rest of our lives. also, i'm just going to put this out there, i don't own harry potter (obviously) but i do own suzy lee, her family and all of her plot lines. she is my smol bean, and i will come after you if you try and steal her.

also, dedicated to queenofpurgatory for the cover, and DiverseHP

published: june 1, 2016 | completed: —

□ □ □ □ □