The Date

Alright guys I have Been waiting for midnight so I can do this idk why... So yeah the date I guess u can say.. Well there is a lemon warning aka sex scene and stuff so yah I'll warn u
BAYLEY: *Gets Ready For the Night out with Finn*
Becky: Ladd this is your first dat-
BAYLEY: -well he didn't say a date until we kiss and have children and get married.
Becky: WHOA A little head of urself Ladd, meet him first and know him better
BAYLEY: well I have known him for a while
Becky: Um just enjoy ur date, me and Dean are gonna be at the Arcade nearby if you need me..
*Night fallens*
BAYLEY: where is he at... *Hears some music* Hmm... Woah this my Jam!! *Starts to Whip and Dab And stuff*
BALOR: Umm BAYLEY....
BAYLEY: *Stops dancing* yes?
BALOR: *Is wearing casual Clothing like Bayley* wanna Minigolf now so I can beat u
BAYLEY: Beat me? Though I can't play mini golf, I sure can beat u
BALOR: oh Sure... Let's see how competitive you are in the ring and out...
BAYLEY: I Bet u I can, and If I win, U gotta Buy Us tickets into the Scary Ride...
BALOR: deal, but if I win, u will pay instead!
BAYLEY: DEAL!!
*Balor and BAYLEY Do good so far and they are all tied up for the 18th hole with 2 hole in ones each *
BALOR: ok here it goes.. The windmill... *Hits ball and it goes through as a Hole in one*
Woo Get ready for this.. Ladies and GENTLEMAN, BAYLEY steps up and let's see if she can do it...
BAYLEY: Well.. So dizzy... too hard...
Balor: *Comes from behind BAYLEY and helps her Adjust into The habit of Aim of it*
BAYLEY: *Blushes hard and Then Hits the ball through the windmill and It rolls out someone of a Glitch then bounces, Hits a car, then bounces onto the court and hole in one...*
BALOR: Ur good... *Is still holding on*
BAYLEY: T-Thanks.....
BALOR: *Lets go*
BAYLEY: U didn't have to let go if u didn't want to....
BALOR: Well U won... So I will Pay up cause I'm a Gentleman
*They head to the scary ride and BALOR buys a ticket*
*They get on the ride and BAYLEY gets scared so BALOR Comforts her*
BAYLEY: Wow this rides very scary...
BALOR: don't worry I'm still here
GET CLIFF HANGERS WELP FINISH TOMORROW
Do not fear, I'm back... And also we kick things off with lemon warning aka sex..... I think...
*Bayley and BALOR Hop off the ride and Get some ice Cream than eat it in balors Sports vehicle*
BALOR: Look BAYLEY... I would like to accompany you back to your hotel room you know In case some fan gets us...
BAYLEY: Oh... Sure *Eyes flutter*
*Finn drives to Bayleys Hotel and takes her to Her room*
BALOR: well I guess this is goodnight...
BAYLEY: well... I guess it doesn't have to be without something...
YALL BE READY IF YALL DONT LIKE SEX SCENES I SUGGEST SCROLL TIL U FIND THE NEXT BLACK
BALOR: well... *Kisses Bayley*
BAYLEY: *Blushes big time and Puts her arms around him...*
BALOR: *Picks up BAYLEY, KICKS the Hotel door shut, then CARRYS her to the bedroom where BAYLEY slightly Drops him*
BAYLEY: *Takes off Bra and Shit in one go* so do u like what u see?
BALOR: *Takes shirt off Of himself and then helps bayley taker off her pants as he removes his*
BAYLEY: *Continues to kiss BALOR but then stops* wait.. U need protection...
BALOR: *pulls out protection* Here we go.. *Equips it*
BAYLEY: ok Ok.. I'm ready...
BALOR: U sure...
BAYLEY: Yes...
BALOR: *Slowly Repeats a Pacing Motion Of putting his Johnson into Bayleys Pussy and going a bit faster as BAYLEY Moans loudly*
BAYLEY: OH YES.... HARDER FINN... PUNISH ME...
BALOR: *Goes a bit faster and a bit harder as they both make sex moans and then they switch positions where BAYLEY Jumps up and down on Balors Dick and Moans Loudly*
BAYLEY: YES... OH FINN... *Kisses finn* You know.. That ice cream didn't fill me up *She goes under the covers and starts sucking his dick*
BALOR: oh... Ohh BAYLEY...
OK OK ITS OVER
BAYLEY: *Wakes up next morning Clueless of what happened after She crawled back up from under the blanket but it was 1 AM and Finn had draped his arm across her warm flexible body...*