"You won't succeed. I promise you that." I say and he's just quiet after that which I'm thankful for since he just rambles on and on.

Once we made it to the class he sat down behind me since that was the only seat left in the class since the kid that sat there moved away or something like that.

While the teacher was telling us about World War 2. I kept thinking about that little conversation me and Tyrell had in the way to this class and now that I really think about it he's really cute. Nah hold up I mean he's fucking beautiful. But that doesn't mean I'm turn into a little hoe and let him have me. Hell nah. But from the way he was acting in the hallway made it seem like he wanted me and I mean...WHO WOULDN'T ?! MY JAWLINE IS FUCKING PERFECT! That's what most girl compliment me on. But I just say thank you cause I'm more interested in guys since I'm Bisexual or whatever and like I mean a girl has to be pretty in both things meaning beauty and personally cause most cute girls are mad cocky and I don't like that. But enough of my ranting. I just want this class to be over. I just wanna go home so I can just eat and sleep.

Once the class was over I made my way to put my books in my locker and made my way to the lunchroom since we only have 4 periods each day (80 minutes each) I was just ready to see my bad bitch.

"JADEN!" Kayleen screams as I walk in the lunchroom making it go quiet cause everybody fucking noisy as fuck and don't mind they business.

"Why scream my name?" I question as everything goes normal. While we get in the lunch line since I wanted a salad we just talk about our first half of our day. I tell her about the little Tyrell incident and she says I like him when I finish which is lowkey true but I'm just gonna not tell her just yet cause my attitude can change quickly towards people! Kayleen is lucky I opened up to her leading for her to become my best friend.

While we're heading to our usual table we hear arguing causing us to pull out our phones and unlock them and opening the camera app cause I mean who doesn't record a fight. Then I suddenly hear a familiar voice yell something causing me to turn turn around. EVEN WHEN HE'S ANGRY HE'S EVEN CUTER!!! AWWWWWW!

When Tyrell post up I immediately get up cause ain't no one hitting my fucking man. And then Tyrell swings causing the boy to immediately drop falling to the floor and everyone goes quiet cause we know who got knocked out. The Bully of the school, Eric. Aw man.

Once he hits the floor Tyrell storms out the Cafeteria and the security comes rushing over to the already happened fight and ask people what happened. But the sad thing is that people don't snitch and there's so cameras in here so they'll never know to be honest cause they lazy asf.

After the fight I decided to head home cause I heard my 2 next periods there was a sub and me and subs don't get along very well.

Checking my phone to see what time it is, I see its 12:45, I start to think of a lie in my head and then I finally agreed on telling him that it was a half day which it was last week Friday but anywho when I reach the porch of my house I unlock my door and walk into the living room after SLAMMING the door. keyword SLAMMING, I see the most terrifying think I seen most of my life. it's my dad. On the couch. Naked. Getting his dick sucked by Maria.

I immediately screaming cause her to hop off of him and my dad to cover himself and me to rush up stairs. Man that was the scariest think I imaged this week 😭️

«—«««

Finally updated 💓️ Book will be finished the end of June cause a bitch has to go to sleep-away camp for 4 weeks so yeah meaning updates will be coming faster and book will be sped up.

————

Post Reading Question :

Have you ever caught your parents doing anything sexual? Cause I know I have 😭️😭️.

Do you think Tyrell is C U T E ? 😍️😭️

Is this book good ? And if so why do you like it ?

BUY DANGEROUS WOMEN ON ITUNES!🐰✨️

Excuse any errors or mistakes 😁️
(Tried to get the gifs close as possible)

(Tyrell character changed, forgot the other ones Instagram 💀️)