plan #1

You and your friend Mary where walking down the hall way when she suddenly stop and turned around. "(y/n), I have a plan to make Calvin (aka Leafy) like you." she burt out. You have liked Calvin for a while now, but you never had the guts to do anything."You can make him jealous" she yelled. You look at her "how?" you said.  She smiled and grabbed your arm.

She ran so fast that it was hard for you to match her speed. She suddenly stopped and you tripped  and fell "ouch" you whispered to yourself. A hand appeared in front of your face. You grabbed it and said "thank you". you looked up to see whose hand it belonged to. It was a boy with dark hair, pail skin and black nerd glasses(sorry if the guy is not your type). you felt a blush grow across your face ."(y/n) meet Danny and Danny meet (y/n)" Mary squirted out "nice to meet you" you say and held out your hand for him to shake. He took it and replied in turn. "See (y/n) Danny here is going is to pretend to be your boyfriend and we are going to see if Calvin gets jealous" your bestie exclaimed. You look at her with wide eyes then shrugged "okay" you replied. "Is that all really no objections what so ever?!" she said looking  at shocked. "okay then" she said walking away  pulling you and Danny along.

**Later that day**

As Mary pulled us along she spoke "so here how it's going to go down, you two are going to hug when Calvin comes down the hall and hopefully he get jealous!"  You looked at her and spoke "what happen if this plan fails?" "Then" she whispered creeply "We move on to plan 2".

You and Danny sat waiting for Calvin to come down the hall way. Finally! after about 5 agonizing minutes he turn around the corner. You look at Danny and Quietly whispered "Let's get this over with." You hug a long as you possible could with out getting awkward which was about 5 seconds. You pulled out of the hug then turned to Calvin and almost flinched from the look on his face. He looked at you with so much anger and jealously then slammed his locker and stormed off.  Mary came over and started celebrating. You smiled slightly.

                                           The mission was SUCCESSFUL!!!

A/N: Sry for any missed spelled word or bad grammar 

                    Love Mar!!