1• Survival Tactics

• June 13, Thursday •
• 7:21 pm •
Nevaeh in the media section (Pronounced Nuh•Vay•Uh)

"Hey, here's your food." He said.

"Thank you." I sat on the dining chair and picked a spoon up.

"Jerk chicken and rice. Doesn't get any better than that." He exclaimed. "What's your name cutie?"

"Nevaeh."

"Nevaeh, I'm Joey."

"Joey."

"Yeah. How old are you Nevaeh?"

"Twenty."

"Twenty one."

He nodded his head. After I was done eating I was waiting on him to finish so he could tell me what to do. I don't want to come in here and do my own thing. This isn't my apartment, I don't even have one.

"How long have you been on the street?"

Wow ok blunt as fuck I can tell you that.

"Just today. My ex kicked me out and you rescued me." I smiled.

He kept a straight face. "Well you can stay with me for as long as you want. It's nice having someone here to talk to."

"Thank you, I owe you."

"No you don't. We cool. Just don't do anything stupid, ok? Don't bring no one in here unless I say otherwise and...um...just don't do stupid shit aite?" He laughed

"You got it, Joey."

He smiled. "Nice, now let's find your room. Come on."

I got up slowly. "You want me to leave...the stuff here?"

"Yeah don't worry about it babygirl. I'll get it." He lead the way.

He opened a door. "This'll be your room. Why don't you wash up and meet me in the living room?"

"Alright." I walked in and I actually feel safe with this guy. I like how straightforward he is and I really want to touch his hair but he'll probably beat my ass if I try.

I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. He knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yes?" I said.

"Imma leave your clothes on the bed ok?"

"Ok."