PART I - THE PILGRIMAGE

More than a dozen pilgrims  gathered to  climb  the stiff mountain gorge in  Sierra Madre; these pilgrims are believers of the  nature's power to  give  ordinary people  a charm  or amulet to see things  that the naked eye can't see.   Led by a well known Mind,Body  and Spirit  guru  Mr. Jim Noble , the  group of faith healers, mediums,  and clairvoyants   carry lighted candles as they pray the rosary .

The  trek was a downhill,uphill   struggle on a stony rough  uncharted  walkway, they just keep walking  slowly unmindful of the  darkness that's slowly  clouding the visibility of wherever they are heading to. " The spirits will tell us when to stop, which  way to turn and what's next to do..." Sister Melania the  well known Catholic Healing Nun said.

This  devout Catholic nun n in her early twenties is  a faith healer  who had miraculously healed thousands of people  with  dreadful terminal illnesses.Sister Melania  also suffered from a deadly  brain cancer when she was just thirteen years old and had  just a few months to live.It was  divine intervention that she surpassed  the scare of dying young, she confessed being visited by Virgin Mary  one night telling her she will be spared because of an important mission  to save other souls. She entered the convent as instructed  and  after a few years, she  started to touch  sick people's lives  with the mere touch of her hand .She traveled to remote poor areas  where people just died without seeing a doctor  because of extreme poverty. 

She  joined the group of the so called LEMURIANS to recharge her prowess to heal and to reflect on her  blessed mission.  

It was almost past midnight when  one of the clairvoyants said  " This is it , stop and kneel..."

The  said spot is almost at the tip of  the mountain, it 's a flat area with   a number of  giant Mahogany trees  which maybe a hundred or more years old. ..on the left  they saw a cave,on the right was a cliff. There were some  loud  chirping of the birds . as if happily singing a welcome song.The cool breeze blowing the bushes, leaves and  tall grasses to sway...the pilgrims  tiredness  slowly disappeared. Their thirst and hunger  forgotten. It was a blissful  night... with the full moon  smiling from above  with the galaxy of  glittering stars.

"Now  just  as you settle, all of us will be on its own kind of meditation...prayers and  communion...explore  the place  and trust the spirits to guide you..."  Jim  Noble ,the pilgrims' leader  announced.

Sister Melania chose her own path...she walked  towards the  cave  with her  flashlight....a few meters from the cave's mouth, she  run the light to check  the surroundings.." Wow, gorgeous  white stones  and  a waterfall..."  she said with  amazement.Then  recited  an impromptu poetry   ....

"    I AM IN THE LABYRINTH OF MY DREAMS

SEEKING A PATH TO MY SOUL'S AWAKENING

I WALK...I WALK...  PRAYING TO YOU  GOD THE FATHER,

 MOTHER MARY

WITH OPEN PALMS AND  EYES HALF OPEN

I  FEEL FREE FROM THE SHACKLES OF MY FEAR "

Sister Melania's  utterance echoed and filled  the cave with her voice; She then  stopped walking and sat on  the  flat surface of a giant marble stone. She heard some  music  from somewhere that lured her to fall asleep.

Jim chose to climb  the giant tree and sat on its  wide  rounded  branch to meditate and pray.He believes that he  and his group are Lemurians, people who are not afraid to face the unknown...and without any doubt  believers of the paranormal. LEMURIANS  also BELIEVED TO BE PEOPLE OF THE PAST WITH HIGH SPIRITUALITY WHO CAN SEE THINGS COMING... they also  have the ability to interpret dreams.