How to annoy him

I decided to just add random scenarios.It won't be in order so I hope it won't confused you all.These scenarios are long!

~Zim~
There were many ways to annoy the invader.Print ZaGir picture and post them around the house,break the gnomes so Dib can come in,and many more.However,you found the perfect one!
~Time skip brought to you by Zim meeting people that have 3 letters in their name~
You came back from your evil plan.It took a while but it was worth it.You glanced at your clock,cheaking the time.

Wait for it
.
.
.
.
.
*Knock Knock*
"ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!" Came a high pitch squeak.You may or may not have wrote a note to the female Irken and went to Tak's HQ and post the note onto her door that had the words of a proposal from Zim to her.
Let's just say,you shouldn't have done that.
~Dib~
He was the easiest person to annoy.All you have to said is that aliens doesn't exist and Zim's a perfect human being.
You got a friend request from Zim!
~Gir~(Felt so sorry for writing this one.He's also human!)
You were curiosity as to what annoys him.So you thought of his passion and well you had the perfect Idea.You basically hid all the money from him!But you know the saying.....

Curiosity killed the cats......with the doom song,
~Tallest Purple~
It wasn't fair to purple that you were almost past his chest.He thought he wouldn't be superior anymore,which bugged him.You wanted to make him annoyed soooooo,you put on some beyonce heels.Surprisingly,the Irkens had different clothes types so you put on the footwear and walked to his room,which you tried your hardest to keep balance.Once you arrived at his bedroom you knocked and came in,standing next to him.He was looking at the himself.Long story short,he knocked those heels off quickly ;).
~Tallest red~
Oh boy can you make him annoy.This one action makes him want to destroy his own empire....

You always support Zim

When the tallest where eating and you just sitting there looking at your boyfriend and his partner being "leaders",A ring noise came from the huge screen and came the short Invader,Zim.You smirked and waved at him,"Hey Zim!"You shouted,getting the two Irkens attention."Why Hello my mistress!How are you?""I am well my helpful Invader!."This sparked your red alien.For your safety,you had to shut up after that incident....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that concludes this chapter!Hope you liked it!You may leave a request.I will try to update as soon as possible.So yeah,have a great day you human worm babies!