<2>Truth or Dare

[2]
~
'Truth or Dare'
----------

Kirstie's POV
The guys and I lay in a big circle, snuggled up in our sleeping bags in silence.

"I'm bored!" Mitch whines, resting his head in his hands.

"Oh yeah, and what do you suggest we do, Mitchell?" Avi asks sassily in a groggy voice.

"Don't get sassy with the Queen!" Mitch snaps his fingers. "Hmmm...how about we play a game of truth or dare?" Mitch smirks, looking in between Scott and I.

Uh oh, that mischievous smirk tells me that Mitchell is up to no good.

"Sure, why not." I speak up confidently, receiving a look of shock from Mitch.

"Oh...okay. Since it was my suggestion, I should start." Mitch smiles deviously, looking around at the four of us for ideas.

"Kirstin!" Mitch smiles cheekily. "Truth or dare?"

"Erm...Dare." I hesitate, knowing Mitch's truth questions are always way too uncomfortable.

"Okay, I dare you to lay on top of Scott for the rest of the game until it's your turn again." Mitch orders with the biggest smirk on his face that I would gladly wipe off. I guess I stand corrected.

I look over at Scott to see him staring at me intently with a tomato-red face, waiting for me to do my dare.

I sit up from my cacoon of blankets and walk over to where Scott is sitting and begin to lay down awkwardly over top of him. "I'm sorry" I whisper into his ear, with flushed cheeks clearly visible.

"It's okay, Kit Kat." He kisses the top of my head, causing my heart to flutter.

"Ooh. Getting in on some Scirstie action!" Mitch laughs, taking pictures of us.

I look at Scott to see his cheeks beaming like a traffic sign. I really wish I could get up to strangle Mitch right now.

Kevin and Avi shake their heads and sigh in unison at Mitch's silly shenanigans.

"Okay, now I guess it's my turn. Mitch! Truth or dare?" I smirk suggestively at Mitch with my head rested on Scott's chest.

"Dare." He replies.

"I dare you to kiss Avi." I grin, causing Avi to practically choke on his drink.

I know that there's something going on between those two, and since Mitch has decided to tamper with my love life, I'm willing to do the same with him.

"Woah...I don't want to do that if Avi isn't comfortable." Mitch hesitates with flushed cheeks.

"Fuck it. Let's do it. Just a dare. Right?" Avi states simply.

"Well, I'm glad you feel that way Avriel because the night has just begun." I smile amusingly, waiting for the both of them to kiss.

"It's funny you should say that, Kirstin." He chuckles with a wide grin.

Shit, I guess I'm royally fucked.

After Avi's statement, I sit up in Scott's lap, watching intently and waiting for them to kiss.

"I'm sorry, this is super awkward." I giggle, looking over at Scott.

"It's alright Kit. If I'm being honest I don't actually mind it." He confesses before covering his mouth.

After he said those words, so many thoughts swirl through my head. Before I know it, I miss the kiss!

"What? No! Do that again! I missed the Mavi action!" I pout, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry Kirst, you lucked out!" Mitch grins from ear to ear. "I guess it's my turn to pick someone!" Mitch looks around the room before picking...

Scott's POV
"Scott!" Mitch calls on me, causing me to whip my head around to face Mitch.
I know nothing good can come from this, whether I pick truth or dare.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." I respond blankly.

"Well that was a quick answer." Mitch smirks. "I dare you to kiss Kirstie. But, there's a time limit." Mitch twirls his drink in his hands. "You have to kiss her for 10 seconds." Mitch laughs mischievously.

"Mitch that's not fair you and Avi-"

I get interrupted mid-sentence by Kirstie's lips pressed against mine.

After the shock kicked in, I melt into the kiss, my heart beating faster and faster as the kiss deepened. I pull her closer to me until our body's touched, not even paying attention to Mitch, Kevin and Avi counting down from 10.

After what felt like forever, we release the kiss, staring deeply into each other's colourful orbs, my pupils probably dilated as hers are too.
She licks her lips before turning around to face the guys with the biggest smile on her face.

As I turn around, all of the guys look at us with wide eyes and questionable looks on their faces.

"What did I just witness?" Kevin asks with wide eyes.

"I don't know...but I found it kind of amusing." Mitch replies with a dimpled smile.

"I second that." Avi raises up a finger, causing the guys to laugh.

As the guys are laughing hysterically, Kirstie leans over and whispers in my ear. "After the others leave, do you wanna take this somewhere else?" She whispers seductively in my ear, running her fingers through my hair.

I moan softly in reply.

"Is that a yes?" She asks.

I nod my head in reply with a small smile.

"What was that?" Mitch buts in with raised eyebrows.

"Oh Nothing..." Kirstie looks over at me with a wink.

This night should be interesting....

-

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this Scirstie one shot! I know a lot of people do this concept for a one shot but I thought it would be fun to do something a little bit more generic than what I would usually do. I also decided to add in some Mavi action just for a bit more of an interesting plot💖 I hope y'all enjoyed it! Love you guys! -Jay