Prolouge

"HIIIEEE!!! Gokudera-kun, calm Lambo down!!!" As usual, a chaos occured in the Sawada Residence.

Sawada Tsunayoshi, now is age 16. Even though he is in the age, he is still kinda Dame. And also..

"Ahoushi, stop bothering Jyuudaime!" Gokudera yell loudly and bonk Lambo. Lambo cry harder, "Gotta.. Hold... In... I can't!!!!!" He say and then he pull his ten year Bazooka.

And as expected more chaos happened. Lambo's Ten-year Bazooka fly to who knows where while Lambo himself is still crying.

Gokudera yelling at Lambo to calm him down.. But, it's reversed you know. Tsuna is screaming on his head because of the usual chaos.

"Tsuna-nii!! I want candy!" The room opened revealing a brunette and also a little girl. Fuuta and I-Pin. And the world knows what happen.

"Ah! Tsuna-san above you!" But it was to late.

*POOF!*

----

"Chotto, Madoka!! What did i say before!?" A girl-- i mean boy with maid costume yell in the kitchen of the house.

In the kitchen, lots of dirty plates and also some flour on the floor. "Hiiiee!!! Chi-chan you meany!!" A blonde teenager or maybe older say.

"Anyway, just wait with Keiichiro-san in the living room or do your job!! Or you won't get to eat dinner." The boy say angrily while the blonde one quickly ran away and yell, "HAI!!!"

Then the boy sigh, "Jeez, always making the kitchen a mess." He say.

"Gya! What is this!? Mou~! What was he making anyway!?" He say looking at the pot.

*POOF!*

"Huh?" He say suprised by the pink smoke that now engulf the room. "Itette..." A voice say.

'Could it be.. A thief!?' The boy widen in realize and took a mop as a weapon. "Hie! Where is this..!?" The stranger say. He have brown hair and big doe brown eyes.

"I-Identify yourself, t-thief!!" The boy say pointing his mop to the brunette. "Thief!? I-I'm not a thief!"

"Then.. who are you?" The boy ask shakily. "Sawada.. Tsunayoshi.. H-How about you?" The brunette or Tsuna say.

"Chihiro.. Komiya.. So.. Sawada-kun? How did you end up here?" The boy answer.

"Tsuna is fine, err Chihiro-chan?" At this sentence Chihiro blush, "I'm a boy!" Tsuna gasp, "I-I'm sorry!"

"Well it's okay." Chihiro say hiding his blush and started to clean the room again. Tsuna look around to see the mess, and decided to help without asking.

--Time skip

"Chi-chan, is dinner rea--" A voice was cutted on its own. "W-Who is he, Chi-chan!?" The blond earlier, Madoka asked while pointing to Tsuna.

Both boys look at the door, "Oh Madoka. He's Sawada Tsunayoshi.." Chihiro say simplely. While Tsuna bowed a bit.

"I mean, how did he get in here!?" Madoka say paling. "About that.. He appear out of no where.." Chihiro say.

"It seems that the device which bought me here broke. I suppose to be going back after 5 minutes i appear here." Tsuna explain.