Her Legacy

©2012 MaLeisa Goosby or minnie_mouse262

The right of MaLeisa Goosby to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted by her under the Copyright Amendment (Moral Rights) Act 2000.

This work is copyright. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part maybe reproduced, copied, scanned, stored in a retrieval system, recorded or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

So this is a sneak peek into the other book that I am writing along side The Shifters...However this story will not posted until I finish The Shifters...LOL...Votes and Comments will tell me whether I should put it on here on not...Evrything depends on that...Soo if you really like this preview then comments and vote for it...

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One: Just Another Long Day

"Jade! Get your lazy ass out that bed right now!" my mom screamed from the top of the stairs.

I groaned and rolled over to my side. "I'm coming!" I yelled still half asleep.

"Don't you take that tone with me young lady," she screamed back.

I rolled my eyes and put my arm over my eyes. I didn't feel like getting up, I would be more then content to stay in bed and sleep the day away. I turned back onto my side and pulled my pillow over my head knowing my mom was going to scream again any second. I sighed and pulled the blankets more firmly over me. I had just started to drift back to sleep when the door crashed against the wall loudly and my blankets were pulled off the bed.

I grumbled and sat up reaching for the sheets, only to have those pulled away too. I finally looked up glaring at the perpetrator. Instead of the bright sapphire blue eyes I was expecting, my gaze met with a pair of familiar stunning gray eyes that I knew all too well. They were filled with amusement as he stared at me, then his eyes moved down my bare legs and filled with a glint of lust. I rolled my eyes and sat up fully awake.

"James what are you doing in here? Does my dad know you're here?" I asked as he came and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Of course," he said leaning forward to kiss me.

I leaned back and shook my head. No way in hell was I kissing him while I had morning breath. I stretched and got off the bed knowing that he was admiring me the whole time. He had good reason to. I was the captain of the soccer team, I had a set of legs on me and I knew it. Not to mention the fact that I had on my normal sleep ware, which was a pair of pink and black boy shorts that had hearts all over them, to go with that I had on a black and pink halter top and pink and black socks. I slept in similar outfits every night of the week.