Chapter Thirty-Two: Supposition

(I owe you these chapters. I'm going to give you up to Chapter Thirty-Four.)

Chapter Thirty-Two: Supposition

I couldn’t remember a time that I had ever felt like this before. So broken and depressed. How had this happened to me? I had had everything. my life was so perfect. I was the daughter of the alpha of the Meirde Pack, one of the strongest packs in North America. I had the perfect boyfriend. My friends adored me and the pack doted on me. I was next in line to be the female alpha of my boyfriend’s pack and he was the future alpha of his pack. We were so in love or so I had thought. Then they came and everything changed. My life was turned upside down by a royal wolf, a vampire and a witch.

I sat on the floor of my new bedroom with my long white silver blonde hair hanging around, my face. Tears streamed unchecked down my face. Nothing would ever be the same again, I knew. My life was forever altered. People who I used to see every day were now gone and left in their place was a group of unknown people and a set of people that I was quickly growing to hate. An arrogant lot that as far as I was concerned had proved that every terrible thing I had ever heard about them was true.

They really were ruthless bastards and they had taken me away from everything that had I ever known all because of him, the one man or should I say werewolf who owed me for ruining my fucking life? If you asked him, there was absolutely nothing wrong with him taking me the way that he had. He had simply been claiming his mate.

In my eyes, it was a completely different story. I was here because of him.  All because of him and his asshole ways, I was living in a castle on the other side of the world, where I knew no one with the exception of him and the few I had met before. In addition, to top it all off I was sharing a room with the idiot and the same bed. As nice as the king size plush bed was I could have done without being kidnapped and dragged to the other end of the earth just to get a comfortable bed. I didn’t care I wanted to go back to the way things were before he had ever stepped foot in Harbor Springs.

 I wanted the days back where I could go run free in wolf form in the woods with my older brother and my dad. Those were the days now I didn’t know what had become of them, not after the night that all hell had broken loose. Hell being the war that had broken out between us and the vampires. I had been in the middle of the fray fighting along with my family. My brother directly next to me, when he had appeared in the midst of the battle and put an end to it by claiming that if I came with him and spoke a few words with him then it would all come to an end. It hadn’t happened that way, when I was out of the sight of the pack he had pulled me into his arms and spun around with a quick fluid movement that made everything pass by in a blur and so began the hell of living with him.

My eyes shot open as I awoke from the dream and the scenario that had been in my head. Mikhail, Ace and that damn prophecy all over again. What the hell was that dream supposed to mean? I had never asked anyone or told anyone about the visions that I had been having. I knew Mikhail would want to know. My Mom would, well any of them would. The thing was that as a seer or premonition girl, I didn’t tell people about my visions because I didn’t feel that it was in within my rights to tell people that they were in danger or that a species was in danger.

For the first time since first having the vision, my head wasn’t clouded with the thought that were normally there. It was as though, I wasn’t absent minded; instead, I was fully aware of the dream and I was curious. Something about the dream this time and how different it was than the other, made something inside of burn with dread. Something was going to happen, something was going to come soon and I wasn’t sure what it was. I needed to start figuring this out, but first I needed to get back to Tyron.

We had been forming a bond of friendship. He was still shy around me and especially others, but he was slowly getting more comfortable with the idea of coming back to Leighton with me and Mikhail. That was a good thing. If only Mikhail would actually move forward with getting over this parody of an investigation on the Brimstone Pack... Yes, it was really a parody. It turned into that more and more, every day. It was obvious that they were guilty. They had mistreated him and they were acting like angels now to get by. I wasn’t going to let it slide. Albert Brimer didn’t deserve to be Alpha of the Brimstone Pack. He was pitiful and each day proved it.

The other day after Mikhail kissed me, I had pulled away and wiped my mouth clean, giving him a large glare. It had signified that he wasn’t forgiven. I had been thinking of ways to get around the order. I was working with using my own Alpha tones and such to get ready to try and leave the house, when the sleaze ball had the nerve to shout for Mikhail. “Your errant mate is trying to leave,” were his exact words.

I had glared at him furiously while he had smirked and then gave a smug smile and continued on his way. It had angered me.

Piece of shit, telling on me as if, I was some errant child.

I hadn’t even been leaving him the way that the sleaze bag had made it sound. Instead, I had been trying to get outside, not to leave but to show that I could override his orders. The ending result had been me being kept on close watch. I still was. Mikhail was watching my every move.

Even now. He had claimed it was because I was unpredictable and likely to jump bondage as soon as opportunity presented itself and he didn’t feel like chasing me. Well guess what dumb ass, I didn’t feel like being chased. Lately, I had become more lazy, well in these past few days. My wolf was on the edge and my senses were becoming more sharp and pronounced. The males in the pack were watching me closely as well.

This damn wolf of mine was becoming a loose cannon. She was irritated by everything and everyone. She seemed to want to be around Mikhail constantly. Our battle was still ongoing. I only spoke to him when I had to. It was immature of me not to consider the needs for the investigation and such, so I was speaking to him about that. Little else though. I was a stubborn female and I admitted to it. I wasn’t angry as I had been a few days ago about being ordered around but that might have had something to do with this wolf of mine.

She was driving me insane.

Her voice was often speaking into my mind telling me to forget about being ordered around, it was natural in an alpha like Mikhail. She was impossibly going on and on about things that made me want to punch something. I’d punch her if I could, but that would only be harming me.

Turning my attention back to the matters at hand, I looked over at Mikhail, who was watching me with lust in his eyes. To be honest it made me feel sexy. It made me feel like a woman.

Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair and then turned my attention to the pack surrounding me. They were peaceful and some even likeable but their leader was an atrocity.