"Hello," I said with a small wave of my hand, feeling a little out of place without Andrew here.

"It's an honor to be given this privilege, Luna."
I smiled at Levy as she dropped her head in respect, her hands easily sectioning my hair before she brushed through it.

"Luna, are you excited that you're getting married?" The man named Ash asked me, his wide eyes almost making me want to return the question to him.

"I'm more nervous than excited." I admitting, taking a deep breath to relax myself. Brooklyn wouldn't allow me to do anything myself, her instructions were for me to sit still and listen to what they told me to do.

"Don't be! The Alpha has worked very hard to make sure this is the best day for you! " Jasmin replied, Ash and Levy nodding in agreement as they hovered around me.

"I think it was very admirable that Andrew would change the traditional ceremony for you to have your marriage custom." Brooklyn commented as she helped with my hair, our eyes met through the mirror and she smiled at me. "I didn't know there was this side of him."

The questions were rare after that, the bathroom filling with small conversations as we all patiently continued to get ready. My makeup stayed light, not wanting to take away the look of purity, but also not wanting to give up the look of strength that could be applied. Brooklyn focused on my eyes, wanting to draw out more of the blue in them.

They were a lot more gentle than I had expected as they curled and braided my dirty blonde locks, tying and pinning every so often. The pull and twist of my hair and fingers against my scalp made me feel even more sleepy.

"How's your wound, Luna?" Jasmin asked, her eyes never once pulling away from her task to look at me.

My fingers played with the hem of the shirt I was wearing. "It's fine. I can hardly feel it."

Jasmin nodded, her glazed eyes indicating that she wasn't asking because she wanted to know. Brooklyn was next to ask, her hands stopping against my face as her eyes clouded before returning to look into mine. "When was the last time you've eaten?"

"Yesterday?" Honestly I couldn't remember, but I was more focused on why the sudden interest. She could hear my confusion, her eyes narrowing slightly before she gave up.

"Andrew was asking." Brooklyn groaned, resuming her task. "He's run out of patience."

My mind was quick to pair with Andrew's, the feeling of him covering my every inch of my skin making my body relax and endure this torture some more. "You don't have to worry about me."

I heard his grin lowly in my head and I could just imagine him rolling his eyes.
"Of course I do. It's my job. You are family now, and I need to know that your safety is ensured."

"Andrew - honey I'm in the house with you." Brooklyn worked her way around me, keeping the others busy because she knew I was in conversation. She quickened her speed, ready to move on.

I heard the growl ringing in my ears, my toes curling as my back straightened. I couldn't tell if it was one of anger or possessiveness.
"You were with me last night in the house when shit went down. Remember?" There was a short pause, Andrew must've taken a breath because I suddenly felt my mind less captive. "If we're calling each other pet names then I insist in yours being bunny. That way when I call for you, you'll know that honey calls for his bunny."

My face flushed and Brooklyn stopped applying any more makeup until my face returned to it's natural color. She gave me a knowing smile, continuing her work for a little longer.

"We are just about finished with you, Luna." Ash stepped away from me first, drawing the others to finish quickly too before they all stepped away from me.

I moved from my seat, looking at my reflection in the mirror as they waited.
In the mirror stood a beautiful woman. A woman who looked as if she had nothing in the world to worry over. Like she hadn't almost lost her life last night. Like she hadn't been sold to a beast -but belonged with them. "You all did an amazing job, I look beautiful."

"Luna, the dress."
Brooklyn smiled at her friends, giving them approval before she took my hand and led me back into Andrew's room. Levy held the dress in her hands, handing it to me to dress in private. Brooklyn helped seal the back, snapping the pearl buttons for me so I wouldn't struggle. I turned around, looking back at Brooklyn self consciously. "How do I look?"

"If you weren't human, I'm not sure my brother could stand to look at you without jumping your bones." Brooklyn's thoughts filled my mind as she cheekily smiled back at me, drawing her hand to her mouth so she could stifle her bubble of a laugh. "I'm wondering how strong Andrew's self control is, because it will definitely be tested once he sees you now."

The group collectively laughed, and I couldn't hide my smile any longer. I wondered if this may be too cruel for Andrew to endure, he was not known for his patience.

"You'll be able to please him one day." Brooklyn sighed as she rested her hand on my arm, her hand opening to reveal the pendent we had gotten from Gale's shop. "Once you're strong enough."

"I don't think I will be able to pleasure him anytime soon. It's hard enough just trying to stay alive here without worrying about having sex with a werewolf." I pulled my hair away from my neck as she clasped the necklace behind me.

"It's not always so hectic in this life, we really are like a family in our packs and soon you'll get to experience it too." Brooklyn repositioned my hair, her eyes lighting up as she looked over me one last time. "You're finished!"

"Alpha Blood is waiting." Jasmin smiled, opening the bedroom door for us to leave. My chest tightened as we began to fill the hall, I still hadn't prepared for this. It intimated me a little that the wolves knew the drill and I was still left in dark. "What does today look like for me?"

Brooklyn walked next to me as we slowly trailed behind the others in the hall, slowing her pace so that she could walk beside me. "Tonight is when the actually ceremony starts, under the full moon. Today is about the pack connecting with their Alpha and Luna through the events they've prepared for you. There will be plenty of food for you to taste, some games and events to watch and judge." Brooklyn looked over at me as we began to descend the stairs. "Breathe, we will all be with you today to help."

My footing quickened as we neared the bottom of the stairs, I was ready to see Andrew again and the mate connection made sure I knew. My eyes scanned the entry way, disappointed that I couldn't find him waiting here.

"I'm waiting for my bunny outside. She's close, yes?"

I released a sigh, my muscles relaxing as I took a preparation breath. I could feel him waiting for me on the other side, the entrance door opening as the bright sunlight began to fill the room. Cheers and applause sounded muffled in my ears as my eyes found his, any breath that I had been holding now gone from my lungs. "Your bunny is right here."

Andrew walked my way with a deadly yet steady pace, a smirk on his lips as he neared me. The predator took the sight of me in, a small groan filling my ears as he stood in front of me. We looked at one another for a moment, taking in the sight of the other. Andrew was dressed sharply in a white button up shirt, the top two buttons left open so that I could see the top of his chest and exposed collarbones. His lips met my cheek before moving closer to my ear. "You abuse every ounce of my restraint, woman."

I smiled up at him as Andrew rested his hand on the small of my back, turning us so that we faced the many pairs of eyes looking back. Andrew smiled at me, painting one of my own on my lips before we looked back towards our crowd. "Blood Moon Pack, welcome your Luna!"