Chapter 1

Heeeey!

There's not much Louis or Niall fanfic's that i've read, and I hope this will changed, PLEASE do inbox me suggestions with the story, much appreciated x

I AM A NIALL GIRL.. and today is 13/9/13 so happy birthday my baby :') Yes, Niall and I are married ( no h8 )

I LOVE ELEANOR AND LOUIS together, my favourite ship... no hate on Elounor or Eleanor all together x

AND WHERE I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA IT DOESNT HAVE STARBUCKS :(((

Love you :) x

- Mrs.Horan

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

- Chapter 1 -

( Louis's POV )

I was scrolling through old photos of Eleanor and I. why did she break-up with me. I thought we loved each other, obviously Eleanor didn't think so.. I was just laying in bed.. probably tears streaming down my face.

"Louis, I think we need to break-up... it's just not working anymore.."

That line that she said, keeps on playing over and over again... my heart having this clenching feeling.. which feels so bad. I can't stand this. I went on messages, looking at the messages between Eleanor and I.

Eleanor: I love you boo bear x

Louis: Love you more El xx

Eleanor: to infinity and beyond:) forever.

Louis: to infinity and beyond<3

I couldn't take this anymore, Instead I pulled my hoodie on and put on some VANs, grabbing my keys and phone. Locking the house and driving to Starbucks, who cares. Starbucks is my favourite, I was wearing my sunglasses. walking into the store. With 3 employees in today.

As soon it was my turn, "What may I get you today?" A sweet-voice said, I looked up.. A girl with brown, ombre'd blonde as well, with dark brown eyes.

"Uhm. Can I please get the white chocolate frappé" I ordered, as she wrote the order down, "Your order will be within 5 minutes, can I have your name."

"William." I said my middle name, what I usually say. Actually all the lads in the band use their middle name.

"William?" I heard the voice call again, she handed me the drink with a smile, I decided I gave her a tip of £6 "Thank you.." She said, I looked at her name-tag, Jacinta. Beautiful name and beautiful person her self, "No problem.." I smiled back. leaving the store..

( Jacinta's POV )

I knew he was Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, but I went along with William.. which he thought I believed. It was Imogen, Kristina and myself today, because it was Sunday. I was on my break, with my jansport back-pack on a chair, opened. with all my books and assignments I had to do for University, I took my iPad out. which had the wi-fi on.

I was studying sociology and fashion and merchandising. I guess I did have friends but technically I was a nobody..

I finished two assignments within my break.. and now we were locking things away, rolling the shutters down, putting the security pin and locking the store.

As I was walking to my Volkswagen beetle. I placed my bags in the passenger seat.

I got my phone and

I went on Facebook. Looking through mainstream posts and looking at my notifications.

I went on my instagram.

Ready for it.....

Jacintastagram

Hipster shiz.

I had like 100k followers, I guess I was friends with most customers and 4/4 of 5 seconds of summer follow me...

I follow 78 people. my staff mates and a few college dorm mates and celebrities.

My bio read:

cory monteith is perfection.

I was looking at newly posted photos.

arianagrande: look who visited me on set ! @jaibrooks95

I liked the picture and commented

jacintastagram: you guys are soo adorable :) x @arianagrande @jaibrooks95

---

I was now in my apartment which I share with 2 friends, a 4 bedroomed place, 2 bathroom and lounge, kitchen and living, plus a balcony!

I posted a picture of me, mirrored.

I went on squaready putting the sides on.

jacintastagram: everybody turned her down, until the day she got her crown.

The picture was a picture of me, at the beach in Australia a few months back, looking into the ocean. we used my canon rebel t3i for the win.

Once I posted likes poured in, comments and even follows.

I decided to text my mum.

Jacinta: mummy! how are you?

Mummy: i'm good, how's London?

Jacinta: Amazing, I miss Bradford :(

---

By the end and reached the popular page! FIRST FREAKING PHOTO!

And... Acacia Brinely

followed, yay.. I didn't really like her but still followed. I'm Morgan Demoela girl more.

For example I've been a fan of 5sos since the beginning of their days.

I cleaned my room up a bit, then charged my phone on the iphone 5 dock.

Went on my MacBook Air, Taking it to bed I went on tumblr.

My url was: lifeless-daisies.tumblr.com

I had 20k, I guess because I asked the instagram followers to follow.

As I finished my assignments, i felt sooo good. Because i'd be stressing most times and it gets so bad, causing me anxiety...

---

( Louis's POV )

All I can think about is Jacinta, Her eyes, her hair, her personality. I was on my phone trying to find her, I tried Instagram, and looked at the popular page, there was a pic of a girl with a clone, used by an app. I looked at that one.

Jacintastagram: Everyone turned her down, the day she got her crown.

I looked at the profile picture, YES! It was her! No way! I went on her account, 100k followers. So now I decided to follow her. Her pictures were really beautiful.

I changed my profile picture from El and I to the lads and I.

I decided to post a picture after 749227182627262 weeks.. aha, not really.

I posted a picture of my eye.

louist91: i SEE you :d

Soon I was spammed. but I decided to go on Jacinta's profile.

Now she had 550k.

I commented on her picture.

louist91: whens your next shift ?x

jacinta_smith: 12:30 PM Wednesday :) @louist91

She changed her name..

She had her tumblr link in her bio.

~*~*<*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pretty short .. sorry :)

Pls comment and vote for Louis,!