Chapter 13 ~ Sorcerer Weekly Strikes Back

Начните с самого начала

"No, I'm not." I stated.

"Yes, you are. Remember when I won that drinking contest? You owe me a favor, and this is it."

"How does this benefit you in any way?"

"I wanna see what happens." She said, shrugging her shoulders. I scanned her.

"Who put you up to this?" I interrogated.

"Silly little girl." she answered and just walked away.

"Wait! When is it?" I shouted.

"Ask Mira!" She shouted back, not even bothering to turn around. Probably heading for the alcohol. I did as told and headed over to talk to Mirajane.

"Mira? Cana told me to ask you when the photoshoot is." I told the white-haired mage.

"It's in two hours." Said mage replied with a closed-eyed smile.

"You've done this before, right? Got any tips?" I asked her with a sigh.

"Hmm... Be confident. The camera loves that, and so do the photographers. Oh, and don't be afraid to show off a little skin. You've got a nice body, (Y/N). Use it." She said with a wink. "The boys will love it." I just sweatdropped. But she's right, boys are pigs.

"What should I wear?"

"Just whatever." She responded. I had a confused look on my face, so she explained. "They'll give you several different outfits for you there. They always have planned looks they want to try out."

"Meaning?"

"Just show up in a couple of hours exactly the way you are. You'll rock it. Hey, are you enjoying this?"

"Well..."

"You are!"

"It's just, some people think I'm so uptight, and this is a way of showing them how fun I can be. Even if I'm forced to do it."

"I see. Well, I hope you have fun. And I think everyone's looking forward to seeing next week's issue." She said with another wink.

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Natsu!" I greeted.

"Hey Luce." he replied.

"Look, in about an hour and a half, you're going to do a photoshoot with other people, including (Y/N), for Sorcerer Weekly."

"No way I'm going anywhere near that place."

"Come on, (Y/N) will be there."

"I don't care. They're evil."

"Man, Erza will be so disappointed." I sighed.

"Erza wants this? I'll do it." Natsu said, then walked away. Wow, Erza really does have amazing powers, and I'm not talking about her requip magic. Even though that's pretty awesome too. I then spotted Gray. I rushed over to him, and just to make things easier for me, mention Erza. Let's see if her spell can last.

"Gray, hi. Erza told me to tell you that she wants you to do a photoshoot in an hour and a half for Sorcerer Weekly." I told him.

"I'll pass." He responded a little irritated.

"But Erza wants this." I lied.

"I don't care."

"She's going to be so mad at you... I wish you good luck." I started walking away slowly, just to see if he'd crack.

"Fine, I'll do it." He said, a little annoyed that he gave in so quickly.

~~Time skip~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.