Chapter 12 ~ The Gap Between Our Friends

Start from the beginning

"That's just the alcohol talking. You should go home and get some rest."

"But I'll be lonely!" she whined while crying a lot.

"But you said you liked to be alone... And I trust you more when you're sober." I stated, mumbling the second part.

"I was lying before. I just didn't want to show any vulnerability. I thought that was the truth until I went on that date with someone outside of the guild."

"What!?! Who did you go out with?" I asked, shocked.

"Oh, you probably don't know them. Wait, were you on the team who fought the Oración Seis?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh! Then you do know them! It's, um...it's, um...it's-" she started, but fainted before she could tell me the name.

"Who is it?!?!" I shouted. "Sorry."

"What is it, Natsu?" Wendy asked.

"Oh, (Y/N) was about to tell me something, but she passed out before she could tell me." I explained to the young dragon slayer.

"Oh, well, I could put a troia spell on her. She'd even be sober, so there's no chance she'll pass out again."

"No! She can't be sober!" I exclaimed. "She was going to tell me something she'd never admit to if she was in her right mind."

"I know how we can get her to tell us when she's sober." I heard Lucy say.

"What is it?" I asked desperately.

"Sorcerer Magazine's top reporter... Jason."

~~Time skip~~

Lucy's P.O.V.

    "Thanks again Mira for calling up Jason for us." I thanked.

    "What is it for anyway?" Mira asked me.

    "You'll find out soon enough." I answered.

    "Cooooool!!!" the annoying reporter exclaimed. "Back in the number one guild in Fiore!"

    "I've got something to show you. It's a lacrima recording of Fairy Tail's newest member." I told him. I needed to show him what happened earlier this evening. I just have to know what the rest of Fiore thinks of this whole situation. Luckily, (Y/N) was still passed out on the floor, so she can't interfere.

    "Not this idiot again." Natsu mumbled as Jason watched the lacrima.

    "Don't worry. He's part of our plan." I explained.

    "Cooooooooooooool! Where is she!?" Jason asked.

    "She's passed out at the moment." I admitted. "But Wendy can use troia on her to wake her up."

    "Cooooool!"

    "It'll just take a few minutes." Wendy informed us. When she finished, (Y/N) woke up.

    "W-what happened?" she asked, rubbing her head.

    "She's just so coooool!"

    "Oh god, no. Why is he here!" she asked in a rather rude tone.

    "He's here to ask you a few questions." I explained.

    "Uh, why?" I didn't reply to (Y/N)'s question. Instead, I just smirked. "Lucy? What's that look for? You're scaring me."

    "Who did you go out with, (Y/N)? The fans wanna know!!!" Jason shouted.

    "We all wanna know!" I added.