Part 4 - We can try it too

Start from the beginning

"Well I know... but people love it! We both set it for adults, so no children are allowed to hear that and even see that videos, so they think we uploaded only one video."

"You clever bastards!" I said with smile.

"So you intend to make one with Delirious? Many people are demanding it." I rolled my eyes after Marcel's question.

"And you intend to do one, Marcel?" I shot back with laugh.

"With Delirious? Nah, I'm good." Answered me Marcel.

"We don't need to do only DaithideLui or MiniCat. We can do more. I'm up for ship with you, Marcel," said amused Lui and I was in shock.

"Let me stop you right here!" I said quickly.

"I think those videos are funny. And we fill joy and happiness to our fans. That's why we are doing YouTube, right?" said Brock and I had a feeling I'm alone against them.

"Cmon Evan! One video."

"Yes! Vanoss make people happy."

"We can help you find the best fanfic."

"It'll be fun, I promise. Me and Wildcat were dying from laugh while we were recording it yesterday."

"Vanoss, please."

I growled with frustration after everyone talking to me.

"I'll call Delirious, we will see. But I want to see more of your fanfic reading videos," I said nervously.

I don't know how will Delirious react, or even if he'll do it. I mean do I want to do it? I know it's only fiction and nothing in that story is true, but... ok I'll ask him and see, what he'll say about it.

"I'm so tired. I'll see you tomorrow. Night." I went off.

Ok. So I'll call him. What'll I say? Hey, Delirious! I was thinking and we should do that fanfic reading. Why, you ask? Well I've   dreamed about you a few times. So let's make our fans happy! Dammit! Stop being such nervous.

My heart was pounding when I dialed his number and waited for his answer.

"Hello, cupcake," greeted me with laugh Delirious.

"Hey, man. How are you?" I couldn't force myself to spit it out.

"I am great. Made some videos with Cartoonz, went to family meeting, spoke with our friends and now I am recording some horror game. How was your day?"

He didn't mention Fanfiction reading videos.

"I went shopping and played hockey."

"Wait... was your crush there?" He asked and it took me several minutes to realize what he was talking about.

"Stop it... and no."

"Ah, shame."

"Listen... have you seen the videos, which guys made?" I asked with fast beating heart.

"You mean that reading?" He answered with question and I tried to find out what he was thinking about it.

"Yep." He laugh after my respond.

"Hell yeah I saw them. I was laughing so hard. That scene in DaithideLui, how Nogla was in shower and he dropped the soap?" He laughed again. It filled me with confident.

"I was talking with guys and they said that many fans wanted us to made a video too. What do you say about it?" I expected a few minutes of silence, but his response went so quickly.

"I am in! We can record it tomorrow." Suddenly I was happy just thinking about doing something with him.

"Alright. Looking forward to it. I am gonna go sleep now," I said with smile following by yawn.

"I hope you're going to dream about your hockey crush," he giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off, bitch," I said still with good mood.

"I ain't a bitch!" He started defending himself.

"Fine, bitch. Good night."

"Night, Vanoss."