A gift for the devil

"Come down here now Katherine!" My mom's piercing voice echoes through out the whole house.
"Coming mom!"
I quickly run down the stairs fast enough so she can't yell at me for taking to much time. It wasn't that hard since our house is smaller, than a shoebox.
When I'm finally in the kitchen I'm face to face with my mom. Jocelyn . Her cheap clothes are dirty , her hair is greasy and her eyes are red. But we can't look good , we don't have the money. We live in a bad neighbourhood and so we live bad lives .
" Where is all the money?"
"Mom we used it all yesterday. To pay the rent." I calmly try to explain . She makes a loud grunt noise and slams her frail fists on the plastic dinner table. The impact makes a crack on the table. She started yelling a bit but she finally settled down and ordered me to stay in my room. I didn't really have anything to occupy me so I took a long nap. It felt good, the last time I slept was probably 2 days ago. I had to work. At one point during the night I heard my door crack open. I got up and picked up the box near my door. It was really heavy but I managed to bring it to my little old wooden table beside my mattress. I the box there was a note .
Use all the things in the box to make your self looks nice and presentable. We're going out to eat at a nice restaurant. Don't worry about how I got the money , just accept it and get ready.
-Love , mom
I found in the box , shampoo, conditioner, razors, expensive soap , makeup and a nice white cocktail dress that ended above my knees. I jumped in the shower and I washed my hair and my body. I then shaved and applied light natural makeup. The dress looked beautiful. My chest looked bigger and my waist looked smaller. I slipped on my nude heels and went downstairs to meet my mother in the kitchen.  She was wearing a black dress, her makeup was beautiful and her hair looked amazing.
"You look beautiful honey, let's go "
"How are we getting there? We don't have a car?"
"Yes we do now" She walked outside and got in a Audi 8.
"Well are you coming Hun?" She asked me with a hint of amusement.
"Mom! How do you have this car?!"
"I borrowed it from a friend , just get in!" I could tell she was getting annoyed . Even though I still had a multitude of questions , I got in without saying a word. I didn't want her to get mad. We drove in silence and I just kept my head down until she said we arrived. We were at a vey expensive looking restaurant. Jocelyn threw her keys at the valet and we went inside.
Every one looked rich! The men were wearing the finest suits and the women were wearing dresses you could only dream of owning. For once in my life we actually looked like we fit in. We were escorted to a table at the back.
"What would you like to order?" The waiter asked us.
" We would like the crab and a bottle of Cote de Nuits" Jocelyn responded.
" Right away madam " The waiter left and I was left alone with my mom.
" Are you enjoying yourself , dear ?"
" Of course, it's lovely."
" Now what if I told you that I could live like this everyday?"
" How is that possible?" Maybe she drank to much wine.
" Honey were poor. I was desperate to get out of this awful life style. Joanne you know my old friend who was poorer than us and is now living in the upper east side. Well before she moved and still talked to me , I asked her how she got all that money. She told me she sold her daughter Ella to a gang. A very rich gang who were happy to pay 1million for sweet beautiful Ella. Ever since then I was thinking why not sell you? I decided to contact the gang and actually the gang leader thought you would be the perfect gift for his son Chase. He offered me 10 million dollars for you. Even if I said he would still take you. So at about any minute now a man , the gang leader , will come to get you . You will not make a scene. Just think that you are helping you're mom!"
I could not believe what she just said! My mother , my only family , sold me for money! I would never sell her for all the money in the world even if she likes to beat me up from time to time. I hated her!
Seconds later a tall man who looked about 50 , approached our table. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was quite handsome.
" Ready ?" He asked me . He grabbed me up by the arm and didn't let go. I didn't protest. I'm not stupid. He was a gang leader and had a gun . I looked in my mother's eyes.
" I hate you and I hope you rote in hell!" I snarled at her.
The gang leader's eyes widened and a little smile formed on his lips.
"Let's go." He dragged me in a black Ferrari. He was driving and I was sitting shot gun.  After a few minutes of driving we started talking.
" So this is how it works . My son Chase Black will be the gang leader when I start to get older . He's great at his job but he also needs a wife, who will love him and will be the mother of his children . So I started looking for someone to be his wife and the same day your mom contacted me and I thought you would be great for my son. So when we arrive at the mansion you will meet him. You will be staying in the same room as him. Fill free to voice your opinion you're family just don't disrespect any of my men.Got it?"
I nodded
"There might also be a few girls from our club coming and going "
" Do they come to have sex ?"
He nodded.
" Does Chase know I ' m coming?"
"No, he doesn't even know you are legally married." It's weird to think I'm married and I didn't even know.

" Um, is Ella White alright ?"
"Ella is doing great. Dexter, one of the guys, took a certain interest in her. They are married actually and she is pregnant. "
Wow gang baby! I thought . And I will maybe be next.
"It's actually funny their story. She was bought to work in the club then Dexter convinced me to make her go undercover , like some of the girls do , then next thing you know she's pregnant and their getting married.
"Um, who goes to this club?"
"Rich guys with nothing to do , occasionally people in the gang. The club is were a big part of our income comes from. It's also usually were we sell our drugs."
After a few more minutes we pulled up to a big mansion. There was a fountain in the middle. We got out and I followed him to the entrance. Before he could knock ,the door gets open by a very beautiful woman. She was about 50 and had wavy brown hair. She was wearing a ocean blue cocktail dress that matched the colour of her eyes. She smiled at me before pulling me into a hug.
" You must be Ella!"
"Yes I am. "
" I am Adrianna , his wife", she said pointing to the gang leader,"And you're new husband's mother!"
"What's with all the noise!" A deep voice exclaimed from upstairs. A man that looked about 20 walked down . He had dark brown , almost black hair and piercing blue eyes just like his mom. His facial structure resembled his father's . But he was taller , I 'd say 6"3. He was wearing a tight black shirt and dark blue jeans. You could tell he was well built and he had abs. He was gorgeous, there was no denying it!
" Who the hell is she? She doesn't look like a club slut!" Thanks! I wanted say.
His father, Gunter, told him what he told me in the car.
"Absolutely not!" I mean I didn't want to be married and to him either but he didn't have to be so rude.
"If you do not cooperate I will give the gang to Dexter!" Gunter said with an authoritative voice.
"Dexter is not you're son!"
Gunter smirked."He's married has a kid coming soon."
" Fine !" Chase finally gave up."Everyone leave me and my WIFE alone!"
Gunter and Adrianna and the staff left so I was alone with Chase,my husband. He turned to me with a cold menacing stare .
" I guess you're my wife then!"

I was speechless, I was scared , I was a gift for the devil.