First part of the Imagine

Random Imagine Time.

This one might be sad. 

It had been 2 weeks since.....since Harry died in that car crash. People had finally planned the funeral. Don't let me go started playing as they bought Harry's coffin in. You looked down in pain and sadness, while holding your daughter Darcy. Darcy was only little. She hadn't understood that Daddy wasn't coming back. It was your turn to say something about your first and only love, your husband, and best friend, who was now gone. You walked up slowly to the microphone holding Darcy in your arms. You looked up with tears streaming down your face. Seeing all those people in black with so much pain. Seeing the remaining 4 boys of the band once known as One Direction. You went to open your mouth to say something but nothing came out. Darcy gasped and wiped away one of your tears. She said 'Its OK mummy, Daddy is coming back from his tour soon' that made your heart break you walked off the stage as Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Niall followed you. They calmed you down because you started to freak out. All of you had a group hug as Darcy bought in a tissue. You sucked it up walked back into the church and sat down. Looked at that photo of your dead Husband. And a bit of you died a but of you was missing and you hated it. 

The title photo for this story is the photo they used at Harry's funeral.