Val the Babysitting Dad

"Are you completely sure you can handle them by yourself?" Jenna questions her husband as she does her makeup in the bathroom. She and a few of the other girls are going out for Mom's night and this would be the first time Val watches both Sophia and Brent by himself. "100% sure Jen, I can handle them." Val replies. Though Jenna knew Val was capable of watching them, she was worried that the kids would run wild.

"Ok, well you're gonna need to get them dinner, no Pizza Hut remember it hurts their stomachs." Jenna rambles.

"Bambi I got this, now you go have fun with the girls, you deserve it." Val says, pulling her into his arms and placing a kiss on her forehead. Within minutes Jenna was ready to go so she kissed Val and the kids goodbye before heading out for the night. Once the door was closed, Val looked at his two young children and asks, "What do you wanna do?" Sophia wasn't one for taking advantages, but this seemed like a good time to try. She whispered something into her little brother's ear. "I wan movie and popcorn!" Brent yells.

"Yea I gree wit Brenty." Sophia says, nodding her head. After twenty minutes of getting everything set up and the popcorn made, Val found the house unusually quiet. "Where are they?"

"Sophia! Brent!" He calls, getting no reply. "Well I lost the kids." After some searching, he found them... locked out in the backyard. "Daddy let us in." Sophia demands, banging on the window, Brent doing the same. I open the door and say, "We are not telling Mommy that I lost you two and then locked you out." Val states.

"I make no promises." Sophia replies, crossing her arms and sitting on the couch. "I'm never gonna here the end of it." Val shakes his head and he was never allowed to watch Sophia and Brent by himself ever again.