Description

Hello guysss. Actually m new on wattpad and this is my first story and I know its not so good but hope u all will enjoy it.
So basically in my story, there are two main characters as

Rohan Malhotra (Varun Dhawan)- Rohan Malhotra is the son of a billionaire named Aditya Malhotra. He was a good looking boy and was popular all over his college. He had many friends was all alone and was looking for someone who would really care for him. He was very smart and dashing. He loved dance as dance was the only thing that supported him when he was all alone.

Another character is

Ria Ahuja ( Shraddha Kapoor) - Ria Ahuja belonged to a middle class family . Her parents were very poor and could hardly afford 3 meals a day. Ria did part time jobs to pay her educational expenses and to become a helping hand to her family. The only thing that supported Ria was dance. She wanted to study n make her parents feel proud.
But she was all alone as she had no one to which she could share her feelings. One of the main reason why she was alone is because she was deaf. All laughed at her which embarrassed her a lot.

And so here is the description of our 2 main characters that is, Rohan Malhotra and Ria ahuja. They were very much different from each other.
But their situations were same. Both of them were alone and was in search of one who could support them.