6

- Lexy

Calum was sleeping beside me, soft snores coming out of his mouth. His back was faced against me, showing off his muscles to me. What did we even do last night? Thoughts came running back, and a blush appeared on my face. We had sex. Didn't we? I looked under the sheets just to see myself naked. My thighs hurt and so did my legs and lower back. My stomach was growling, signalling me to eat something. I can't take food from him without him knowing. I want to wake him up, I have to. "Calum.." I moved my body closer to him, wrapping my arms around his torso, his muscles were slightly touching my bare stomach. My lips attached to his shoulderblades, dragging my lips up to his neck. A groan slipped out of his mouth, as he turned around, pinning me up against the bed in a second. I was a little taken back, my breathing increased and so did Calum's. "Goodmorning." He smirked and looked down at my naked body. One of his hands moved down to my sides, slipping under my body, running his hand over my lower back, stroking it with the back of his hand. I whimpered under his touch, his warm body making me feel safe. "Time to get dressed." His lips curled into a grin, as he rolled off me, sitting on the side of the bed, picking up some of the clothes laying on the floor, holding them all in one hand. "What do you wanna wear?" He asked me, as I shrugged, laying my back against the headboard of the bed. "I'm thinking a sweater and sweatpants." I smirked to myself, waiting for his answer. He turned around, looking at me with a glare. "No." He said sternly, and I chuckled. I looked at Calum as he slipped on a Drop Dead shirt followed by his usual pair of black skinnies. I stood up from the bed, walking over to him, slipping my hands down his chest, as he groaned, turning around. "What about this? I think this looks good." I smirked behind his back, as he turned around, and his eyes widened. "Don't do that to me, woman." A breath escaped from my lips, as I hid my face into the crook of his neck. "So you don't want to?" I said, as he sighed. "You're making it hard for me not to fuck you, you know." He groaned. "And.. If someone sees you, they'll look at you, and I don't want that." I watched his lips as he spoke, and I smirked, biting my lip. "And we don't want that." Calum pushed me to the bed slowly, as he sat down on it, placing me in between his legs. He clipped my bra on, sliding the straps over my shoulders. His eyes were locked with mine the entire time, and I stepped into my panties, with Calum sliding them up my legs slowly, his lips leaving kisses everytime he did so. I closed my eyes, as he gripped my hips, pinning me to the bed again, his legs in between mine this time. He gave a smirk and started raising my black skinny jeans up my legs, closing the zipper and button. A second later one of his shirts were on my body, reaching thigh length . "You look hot in my shirts. Wear them more often." We jumped off the bed, as we were walking downstairs. I tugged the front big of the shirt in to my jeans, making it look a little more fitted. "What do you wanna do today?" I asked. Calum turned around to face me, putting his hand in the front pocket of his jeans, leaving his thumbs exposed. "You know what?" He scanned my body slowly, making me bite my lip. "We'll do something you like first, and then we will something I like." He smirked, as I thought for a second, but I nodded. "Mkay." I moved closer to him, my lips almost touching his ear. I could smell the fresh scent of musk lingered on his shirt. "You like horses?" I smirked, as he chuckled. "We aren't going horseriding, are we?" He groaned, as I laughed, my eyes meeting his again. "Oh, Calum. You are going to hate this so much." I chuckled.

I watched Calum struggle jumping on Polar, his long legs not wanting to cooperate with eachother. I rolled my eyes, as I just stayed there, with Black Boy impatiently scraping his hoof against the sand. I smiled to myself and leaned my head onto his neck, his manes tickling my cheek. "Wait, I think I got it!" Calum said, as he finally got grip of himself, sitting on the saddle. He moved around a bit, until he looked at me with a proud look. He looked back at horse, waiting for it to move. I let out a chuckle, and grabbed the reins, leading Black Boy to Calum, who was still waiting for Polar do something. "Get the reins, Calum." I said, picking them up, as he chuckled. "I knew that." I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Yeah right. Just follow my lead." I started trotting a bit with Black Boy, as Calum was behind me, struggling to get Polar moving. "It can't be that hard, Hood." I giggled, riding past him. "Shut it, I can do this." Polar started to get impatient, as he started to trot after me, leaving Calum cursing. "It's moving! I did it!"

_________
a/n
don't fuck, ride horses instead
what do u think Calum likes to do occasionally
drop yo guesses
cakejellybeans96 and xWolfHemmingsx are amazing writers so check dem out
bye amigas cheetas x