u n o

Monday—

  I'm Cassie, a half Italian and American girl, who lives in Phoenix, Arizona. Mostly everyone in my school calls me "goody goody" it's true. I have a dad who used to be a mafia. That's why he's very protective. He was also a dangerous man.

"How's everything going?" Rosy said (my best friend)

"Ever since my Mom died in a car crash, my Dad has been harsh on me." She gave me a hug.

"It's okay. It will get better I promise."

The bell rang for class and I started walking to Science. I sat down. "Hey Cassie!" Brandon said. He was the "baddest boy" in school, but not that bad. Everyone thinks he is. But I don't see him as one.

"Hello class! You will be assigned with your partner next to you." Mrs. Davis said.

I'm being partners with Brandon? Ugh

"You both will work together on a project." Our teacher passed out papers for it.

"Hey partner." Brandon smiled. I had to do something, so I smiled back. "Hi."

(40 minutes later)
The bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and walked away.

"Wait Cassie." Brandon had stopped me. I turned around and moved my hair behind my ear.

"So when are we going to meet up for our project?" He asked.

"Um, maybe at the library."

"Okay, around 5?" Brandon put his hands in his pocket.

"Sure." He handed me a piece of paper. "Here's my number...just in case." I smiled.

He walked away. I bit my lip with a smirk on my face.

3:45// The day had gone by and I went to my locker. "Hey girl!" Rosy said. "Hi." I slid my binder in my backpack. "What happened today?" I smiled and looked at my locker. Then put my hand on my hip. I giggled. "Funny thing is...Brandon is my partner for my project." She looked at me.

"Brandon?! Why?"

I grabbed my backpack and we started walking. "Mrs. Davis assigned me with him."

"I feel bad for you."

"He's not that bad. Why does everybody think he's a "Bad Boy" ?" I said.

"Cassie, have you seen him?! One, He dresses like a bad boy and Two, look at his grades. All F's"

"That's technically not a Bad boy really..." I told her.

"That's what everyone says what he is."

"Maybe I can help him get his grades up?"

"No! He needs to do it himself."

"Well, I'm going to help him!" It was silent for one second.

"Oh yeah, he gave me his number." I scratched my head looking away from Rosy.

"Oh my god! Cassie! What!? No!" She shoved me.

"What? He just gave it to me. What was I going to do? Also... I have to meet him around 5 at the library."

"Is there something wrong with you?" She said.

Rosy and I walked to the smoothie place. Mostly everyone in our school hangs there. We stayed there for 30 minutes. She walked home and I arrived at the library.

I texted Brandon's number.

— Hi. This is Cassie. I just want to know when you'll be coming to the library.

I waited for him to text back.

Brandon— I'll be there in 10 minutes :)

If you read the whole thing, comment if I should go on!