Yume Imashi

"Yume~!" yelled Haku.

Haku is my sister. I live with her now...she also knows my secret of...well...I'm a cross dresser. She buys me all these cute clothes. We both cosplay and go to conventions and stuff! She's the only one who accepts me.

"I'm coming Hakuu~!" I yelled putting on my high socks. She also gives me clothes that she can't fit to me...like her old school clothes. I'm a sophomore and she's a senior. We go to the same highschool. She's the best...what more can I ask her?

"Haha! Yume! You gotta see this! A perfect sunny side up!" she said making both of us breakfast. I rushed downstairs with one of my shoes on. Haku served our breakfast on the table. I sat down and tied my shoe and then put the other one on.

"The skirt fits you Yume~" Haku said taking a bite out of her egg.

"I know right! Thanks Haku." I said pulling my high socks up. "Do when are we gonna leave?" I asked eating my breakfast.

"N-NOW!!" she yelled looking at the clock. We both stuffed our food and ran outside.

"Haha...I should've checked the time..." she said scratching her head. "You're going to have a great time at this school. We have our own swim team."

"R-Really?!" I was really excited. I love swimming! Then I stopped...

"Yume?"

"Um...I don't think I can wear the swimsuits...girls will find out..." I cried.

"Oh! Don't worry! Our swim uniform is different than your old school. Girls have mini skirts on their suits." she said as she started to walk again. We both walked up to the school and I stood in front of it and took it all in.

"Yume~! Cmon!" my sister yelled. I chased her inside the school.

"Wow~!" I was so amazed on how huge the school was compared to my old school.

"Haku! Is that your little sister?" cried a girl.

"Yeah, this is Yume." my sister said pointing to me.

A girl with long brown hair and pink cheeks walked up to me.

"Hi! I'm Cherry~" she said to me.

"Nice to meet you." I bowed. "Um...where's the pool area?"

"Oh! Just go out the PE doors. Let me see your schedule." she said brightly.

I gave her my schedule and she read it.

"We actually have swim together~! Yay!" she jumped up and down.

"Sweet! Now I can tell you all the embarrassing things about my sister!" I giggled.

"Oh really~?" cried Haku.

We all laughed and talked more. When Haku left I asked Cherry about the people here. She said they're pretty nice, but I can't bother the football team. Most of them...not all are bullies. They think they rule the school. Good thing she told me that...We arrived in the girls locker room. All the girls were changing into their swimsuits.

"Wow! I just found out you're flat-chested!"

She stared at my chest. It looked at her and down at my chest. I got embarrassed and covered it.

"Haha! Nothing to be embarrassed about!" she said taking off her shirt. "We're all girls here~"

I got a bit nervous. I grabbed my swimsuit and looked for the bathroom in the girl's room. I ran inside the stall and started to change.

"Yume? Are you ok?" Cherry asked knocking on the stall.

"Y-Yeah..." I said taking off my clothes. It's hard trying to put on this suit. I heard all the girls leaving and I thought Cherry left.

"Ch-Cherry...?" I called out.

"Don't worry I'm here, but all the girls left. Hehe need help in there?"

"N-No! I got it." I said finally putting on the swimsuit. I opened the door and ran to my locker. I stuffed my clothes in there and shut it. I turned to Cherry who was squealing at me.

"Wow you look so cute~!" she said moving her hips.

"Aww thank you~! This swimsuit looks better than my old school." I said pinching the my side. She laughed and showed me the way to the pool. It was outdoors. All the girls were playing volleyball in the pool. Cherry jumped in and swam to her friends. I dived in and popped my head out the water.

"New girl!" yelled a girl.

"Y-Yes?" I covered my mouth.

"I'll race you!" she pointed at me. This girl had long black hair with a white streak. Her face looked serious. All the girls whispered to each other. Cherry swam towards me and whispered in my ear.

"That's Anko...she's the fastest swimmer here...just back down..."

I blinked at Anko. I still cover my mouth in shyness.

"What's wrong scared~?" she stocked her tongue at me.

"S-Scared?" I took a deep breath and smiled. " My name is Yume and I accept this challenge! Get ready~!"

She smirked as we swam to one end of the pool. All the guys in their PE uniforms came to see the race.

"You're confident, but that'll get you nowhere! I'm the fastest swimmer!"

"Maybe I can beat you. Swimming is my specialty~"

Cherry jumped to the middle.

"The first girl to touch the other end of the pool will be champion~! Ready...set......GO!!"

We both started off good. Her swimming style was the butterfly. I held my breath and swam underwater. I used my arms for a little boost when I need it unlike the butterfly. Then I hit my head on the wall. I swam up and touched the end of the pool and rubbed my head.

"O-Oww...I wasn't paying attention...H-Huh?"

Everyone stared at me like I have spiders on me or something. Then I saw Anko still swimming. She stopped and looked at me with anger. I beat her?!

"Yume Imashi is the winner~~~" Cherry squealed.

"No! No! No! I'm the fastest!" Anko cried as she got out the water.

"Y-You're not much of a challenge for me..." I said sitting on the side.

"Show off much~?"

I turned around and I saw a boy with short brown hair and orange eyes. He's kinda cute actually...

"Oh...I-I don't mean to be..." I said getting up.

"Ahh~! Kaimo~!" Cherry squealed again.

"Hey Cherry!" he yelled. Oh man...he's really hot...but he sounds like a jerk. I turned away and jumped right back in the pool. He looked at me.

"You should race me after school." he yelled. "Let's see how fast you really are."

I really hope you like this one~! I'm working on this one and typing the other story as well so...yeah~ Vote if you like it^^