Time for Party

En başından başla

Her hair was straight but black at the roots and honey blonde at the ends. Her hair had a deep part with great highlights of brown. She had on a clear gloss.

7:46..

Neicey come outside cause we here them both said.

Neicey had on a olive green bodycon dress with some gold heels and a black clutch.
...
Her hair was pulled up in a nice neat bun. She had on some gold lipstick . And claw coffin nails that were white.

 And claw coffin nails that were white

................
8:05

We arrived at the party and it was turnt Shaunice(Neicey) found her girlfriend Taylor and Camille (Milley) found her boyfriend Don'Tae so little ole me was left all alone so I just sat and scrolled through instagram.

Jerrika POV
When Antonio walked in with that hoodlum heffa I was really pissed of. He pose to be mines but you walk in with her .
................

"Wassup Jerri". Antonio said while sitting next to me. Wassup Jerrika said while doing the puppy filter on snap.

"You look good girl he said ."

"Boy bye the only time y'all niggas say that is when y'all want some". She said in a soft voice.

"Mane is you serious." He said laughing and scooting in for a kiss, but I stopped him.

"Hold up ain't yo chick ova there"

"Nuhhh that's just a girl that I smoke with and ain gone lie she got good ASS head."

"See that's why own got know boyfriend now". Jerrika said getting up.
Antonio grabbed Jerrika by her hand.

"Wea' you goin' ma" he said grabbing my waist. I looked at him and snatched away to find my friends.
FUCK! Antonio said.

Jerrika went to go find Neicy and Milley.

.........................

"Ohhh yes baby right there". Shaunice moaned.
"Who pussy is this ".Taylor said.

"Mines". Neicey said.

"I said who's pussy is this". she say while slapping Neicey ass.

"Yours mommie damn".Neicey said .
...............
"Tori you seen Neicey and Camille".

"Shaunice was in the bathroom but nuhh ain seen Camille ".he said.

................
"But baby I want the best for us he". said kissing on Camille's neck.

"Don'Tae quit and we are keeping it".

"Bitch your not keeping it look here is the money by tomorrow it better be gone" he said.

"Well nigga it won't be I'm keeping it and there's nothing you can do about it.
Just as she tried to leave he choked her. Now you gone quit playing with me he told her. Okay Don'Tae let me go Camille said as he let her go ruffly.

Camille got out the car and walked back into the party to find Jerri and Neicey.
...............
"Hey everybody I wanna thank you for coming out but y'all gotta sing Happy Birthday to me". "Ohh and its Hennessy in the cake so if you don't drink don't eat it". Deja said

 They sing Happy Birthday and proceeded to smoke drink throw cake and shake ass

...............
They sing Happy Birthday and proceeded to smoke drink throw cake and shake ass.

"Aye yo name Jerrika"

"Yes and do I know you".

"Well that's not what I'm asking but, your friend is looking for you" the security guard said.

"Oh okay thanks Mrs.Rudeness".she said walking down the stairs.

"Hey I'm not here to play I'm here to tackle y'all NIGGAS who wanna buff up at a nigga".

"What so I'm pose to get scared". Jerrika said walking off

"Okayyy you feisty lil mama but I was just playing witcha".

"Oh ya betta been cause it was gonna go down up in this bitch."

...................
"Jerrika we gotta go" Camille said while holding back her tears.

" Why what's going on" Jerrika said.
"Nun I just don't feel right" she said.

"Well let me go get Neicey and I'll be on."

"Neicey are you coming with me or is Taylor taking you home".

"I'm leaving with Taylor" she said .
......... ......... ... ........ ....
Now what's wrong Jerrika asked.

Nun I'm fine Milley said .

Okay fine Jerrika said while blasting DaeDae Spend it through her speakers.

Secretsssssss

Guys I need help on this book aka a co-worker writer
Excuse the mistakes