"You went Walgreens?" He asked her.

"You see the name on the bag ain't it?" Mama Lorraine rolled her eyes and turned to Carmen.

Mama Lorraine in Media

"Hey mama." Carmen said as she ate her fries.

"Hey Sweetie. When you finish eating, I need you to take something for me okay?" Mama Lorraine put the bag on the bed. Steven looked in the bag.

"A pregnancy test. Really?" He looked at his mother.

"Yes really." Mama Lorraine said and walked out the room. Steven followed behind her.

"You thinks she pregnant?" Steven asked her.

"The signs are there. Who the hell eat French fries and peanut butter? She getting thicker."

"I been tearing that ass up." Steven grinned, Mama Lorraine hit him on his arm.

"I think she could be pregnant. I already started shopping for the baby if she is. Everything will be at my house though. Y'all wont take my shit away, and bring it here. I hope she having a girl." Mama Lorraine said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't you think you getting a little carried away?" Steven rubbed his arm.

"Nope, watch she be pregnant. Wanna bet?" She asked him.

"Hell no." Steven said.

"Alright then. Shut the hell up. You don't have nothing cook for the girl. My grandbaby going to be healthy, so you might as well get to cooking." Mama Lorraine said. She walked to the kitchen.

Steven rolled his eyes. His mother is a little dramatic sometimes. Carmen might not even be pregnant, and she running out. Carmen came down the stairs with a smile on her face.

"I'm pregnant." She said and gave him a hug. Steven hugged her back. He was still a little shock. She was just talking about him nutting in her and getting her pregnant. At the time, he thought nothing of it, but damn this is a shocker.

"I can't, can believe it." He kissed her.

"Are you happy?" She asked him.

"Yeah I am. My mother already talking about buying things for the baby. Wow. You need to get back in bed." He told her.

Carmen was confused.

"Huh, why?" She asked him.

"You don't need to be on your feet. It might swell up. Then you would have pig feet. So sit down. " Steven said to Carmen.

"Okay I'll sit down in here. Where is your mother?" She asked looking around.

"In the kitchen. We need to make an appointment right away." Steven said. He thought back on how Derrick was excited when Aliyah got pregnant with his first child. He couldn't shut up about it. Now it's Steven turn to feel the excitement with having a baby.