"OMI Y/N what's wrong," Katelyn asked/shouted.

"Zane kissed someone and I saw," I said.

"Oh he is going to get hurt," she said in full anger and put her sleeves up on one arm.

"Don't he not worth our time lets just go," I said.

"Fine but when I see him-," she started saying but I interrupted.

"Let's just go," I said.

"Ok," she said. We all walked to the car and drove to Aphmau's house they dropped me off to my house first because I need to fix myself up. I took a quick shower blowed dried my hair and put some pajamas and went to make me some food.

-1 hours later-

I was watching some anime and eating F/I (fave ice cream). I heard a knock on the door to see Zane. "Zane leave me alone I don't want to see your dum face," I shouted at the door.

"Look it's not what it seems there was this girl she was flirting with me and I told her to back of and then she kissed me I tried to get her of but she was holding on look Y/N I'm sorry I didn't know that was going to happen I only want you please open the door," he said. I open the door and looked down with tiers down my face.

"Zane just please I need time," I said but he he hugged me I hugged back while crying into his chest.

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend," he said while pulling out something and it looked like a ring with F/C gem in the middle. I was shocked and nodded my head 'yes' and put it on.

-time skipped-

I was in bed looking at the ring he gave me this ring is so amazing I wonder how much it was I thought to myself. I soon doze off to sleep.

-dream-

I woke in a forest to see a young girl that looked like me. She was looking at a burning village and she held a sword. She was crying I wanted to help but I couldn't talk or move. I only heard cries of  people burning and dying. Then I saw someone behind me in a dark red cloak and a sword, they charged at me and stabbed me straight in the arm and whispered something in my ear it sai-

-end of dream-

I woke up with my face moist. I got up to go to the bathroom and washed my face and went back to bed.

-morning-

I was in bed watching some F/A (fave anime) and drank some tea (sorry if you don't like tea) when I heard a truck out side. I got up and looked out the window and saw a moving truck with a girl with navy blue hair, black clothing with black cat ears, and she had a friend with her with dark purple hair with green eyes:

 I got up and looked out the window and saw a moving truck with a girl with navy blue hair, black clothing with black cat ears, and she had a friend with her with dark purple hair with green eyes:

I got dressed and went to meet them

"Hi do you guys need help and I'm
Y/N," I said with a smile.

"Thanks and I'm Alexa and my friend with the purple hair is Jane," the girl Alexa said.

"Well it's nice to meet you and welcome to the neighbourhood," I said while shaking her hand with a smile.

-time skipped-

I finished helping them unpack and went home. I got a missed called from Aphmau then I got another called from her and answered it.

"Y/N WHERE WERE YOU," she shouted through the phone.

"Aph calm down there were new people moving to the house in front of me so I was helping them unpack," I said to her.

"Ok fine but come over to my house around 5:00," she said I replied with an ok and since it was 4:45 I got into something comfy but nice and headed over there.

I arrived at Aph and knocked on the door and waited until she came. She open the door and grabbed my wrist.

"Aph what's going on," I asked.

"We are having a surprise party for the people you talked about I invited them over now stay quiet," she said and I did as she said.

We waited a few minutes until the door open and it was...

_________
Sorry for the cliffhanger but I really need to publish this chapter and I ran out of ideas so please leave a comment for what you want in the next chapter and have a wonderful day/night
Jess out!
🐼🐼🐯🐯