One.

Landing on impact sent my head reeling and my ears ringing.

The gravity was light as a feather, fluttering across my skin as it whipped my frantic hair across my face.

I had created a small creater on the earth's surface, where you could find my sprawled, aching body. I apparently had no skill in the art of landing.

I groaned, pushing myself up off the snow-dusted landscape. Looking around with drowsy eyes, I found I was in a forest of sorts, one drenched in deep-winter snow. A white fox sniffed around my stiff form curiously, sensing no immediate danger as it jumped onto my lap.

I was stunned as I stroked its back hesitantly. I had never encountered a real live animal before- I had only learnt about them on Zion.

Zion.

I looked up to the sky, seeing only cloud and falling snowflakes flurrying in the wind. My home was far away. My mission had begun.

Picking up the fox as it attempted to press itself onto my warm chest, I held it close to me as I gently allowed myself to drift outside the perimeter of the creater. I covered up the hole behind me hurriedly, moving the snow back into place with ease; it was not yet time fot the humans to discover I was here.

If they hadn't already, I mused.

Looking down at my outfit, I decided that a dress that appeared to be made of light was not of an inconspicuous nature. I closed my eyes, breathing deeply as I pictured the western world and their fashion trends, ever changing. Factoring in how the temperature affected the human's decisions on what they wore, I opened my eyes to four layers of winter jumpers, along with jeans on top of thermal pants. Hiking boots completed the outfit appropriately.

Now. To find the nearest town.

With the white fox drifting to sleep in my warm embrace, I set off towards civilisation without hesitation.