Chapter 6

Zoe's POV

"Go to sleep my little angel, close your eyes and let it go, dream of Lillie's, dancing freely, where you soon will be there in your dreams.." I sang to my sleeping daughter, trying to get her to calm down sense there was a Storm going on.

"Is she asleep yet?" Ashley whispered to me, standing next to my bunk on my bus.

"Yeah.. She's out like a light." I said, plugging in her little princess crown nightlight in the bunk alley.

"Maybe we can go to my bus, sense the guys are all out... And have some.. Us time." He said wrapping his arms around my waist, and started slowly kissing down my neck.

"Ok." I moaned, biting my lip, trying to stay quiet.

****

Ashley thrusted into me one more time, before slipping out and laying next to me, wrapping his arms around my sweaty body.

"I love you." I whispered to him, pulling some blankets over our naked bodies. "I love you more than life itself." He whispered in my ear, nibbling at my ear lobe lightly.

Just then the baby moniter I had set up on my bus, so I know when Alice wakes up, I heard her start crying and calling out for me and Ash.

"Shit." I said rolling out of the bunk, pulling on some of Ashley's sweats and a teeshirt of his, then slipped on my toms, and ran off the bus, running straight to mine.

I opened the door quickly, not bothering closing it, because I could hear Ash behind me, then ran into then bunk alley, opening my curtain to see Alice hugging her toy stuffed lion, with tears streaming down her beautiful face.

"M-mommy." She sobbed, extended her arms for me to hold her, I picked her up, putting her on my hip and kissed her head, pushing some ratted hair away from her face.

"It's ok baby.. It's ok.. Mommys here.." I cooed to her, bouncing her up and down. "Is she ok?!" Ashley said, running onto the bus, to see me and Alice.

"Yeah.. She's fine." I said, passing her over to Ashley as she was reaching for him.

Ashley's POV

"It's ok baby, mommy and daddy are here.. Nothing's gonna get you." I whispered to her, rubbing circles in her back.

"I should probably be getting her back to sleep." Zoe said, fixing the blankets and pillows in hers and Alice's bunk.

"How about we all share my bunk tonight? I need both of my girls with me tonight." I said as Alice started to drift off, with her head laying on my shoulder.

"I would like that a lot.. And so would Alice." Zoe said putting a pink blanket over Alice's sleeping body.

"I'm gonna go get her some pull-ups for the morning and some hair ties." Zoe said, leaning in and kissing my lips softly then walked off the the bathroom, as I walked off her bus and back on mine.

***

I was laying with my arm draped over Zoe's sleeping body, as her arm was protectively over Alice's body.

As they both slept, I just laid awake, hearing all the guys' snores and the cute little whimpers escaping Alice's mouth as she dreamt.

I loved being a daddy..

***

"Daddy.. Daddy.. Daddy." Alice whispered to me, poking my nose each time she spoke.

I kept my eyes closed, as she continued to poke my nose and repeating my name.

"Mommy? Daddy won't wake up.." Alice pouted, looking over at Zoe. I opened my eyes quickly winking at Zoe, then closed them again as Alice leaned in close to my face, then I 'woke up'.

I start acting like a dinosaur 'rawring' at Alice and picking her up, throwing her up in the air, causing her to squeal and giggle loudly.

"I'll save you Princess Alice." CC said coming out from the living area.

"Roarrrrr!" I screamed running out to the living area and hiding behind Andy with Alice still in my arms, giggling like a maniac.

"Mommy!" Alice squealed, reaching for Zoe.

"I gotcha!" Zoe said, quickly taking Alice out of my arms.

"Noooo!" I yelled, dropping to my knees.

"I gotchu daddy!" Alice said wrapping her tiny arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"Oh no... I can't handle the struggle... The princess.. Has.. Killed me..." I said fake dying on the ground with Alice on my chest giggling.

*well that's just a review of what Ashley acts around Alice.. I honestly found this the cutest thing I've written so far on the book... But yeah!*

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️